Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update SkyWars - Update | May 1st 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
pog ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
now where's the bedwars update?ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
I'm almost happy with everyone change besides buffing flame shot, people spawn and spam there bows using flame shot :\

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I'm almost happy with everyone change besides buffing flame shot, people spawn and spam there bows using flame shot :\
Most of the maps have good covers to hide and you can buy kits to be ready at the start. You are already elite lmao what you need.

JustToGoody

The Pika
I like the update but when the kits are nerfed it is very bad because the VIP kit Is now more useless even the Elite kit And the titan kit is like the middle chests I think they should be Buffed again like its was even if its was pay to win cuz players paid to use the kits

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I like the update but when the kits are nerfed it is very bad because the VIP kit Is now more useless even the Elite kit And the titan kit is like the middle chests I think they should be Buffed again like its was even if its was pay to win cuz players paid to use the kits
+1, I mean people didn't spend 50-70$ on titan just for that. The ranks right now are literally not worth it. Vip is so bad right now.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I agree with you
I understand that sw is a little bit p2w, BUT a good alternative for donor kits are kits like flameshot

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
locked? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

Ok I’ve played quite a bit today and i have a few criticisms and praises:

1: i agree with most of the buffs and nerfs (yes, even vip kit... it’s a good kit to rush with and that’s it, but it’s still better than a lot of kits) but why buff flame bow? It was already overpowered as it was, and now it’s probably the best kit in the game, after titan kit of course, which is still pretty strong.

2. I love most of the maps, but maybe make the area in between 3 of those islands larger in a few of the maps? Because you can get knocked off very easily from them and i can’t even imagine the pain you’d feel if someone had a punch bow or a kb sword

Also I have a question, what does the max level of bonk give you? I forgot to check

Hellific

Veteran
Ok I’ve played quite a bit today and i have a few criticisms and praises:

1: i agree with most of the buffs and nerfs (yes, even vip kit... it’s a good kit to rush with and that’s it, but it’s still better than a lot of kits) but why buff flame bow? It was already overpowered as it was, and now it’s probably the best kit in the game, after titan kit of course, which is still pretty strong.

2. I love most of the maps, but maybe make the area in between 3 of those islands larger in a few of the maps? Because you can get knocked off very easily from them and i can’t even imagine the pain you’d feel if someone had a punch bow or a kb sword

Also I have a question, what does the max level of bonk give you? I forgot to check
Maximum 4 Flameshot arrows to a Titan's face and he's down xD

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I just want to say that the donor kits right now aren't worth it. What else do you get with the ranks? Elite and VIP are now purely cosmetical except voting. Titan only has /nick and /pg but that doesn't help in games does it?

The main concept of buying ranks is getting some extra perks or gear compared to others because they PAY for it. You can't just be like "these kits are just too OP and we can't fight them". They paid for it, they got it and there are multiple ways to bring down a Titan rank with normal kits

Status
Not open for further replies.