Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars Tips 'n' Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
WARNING: Again, this content is not mine and i do not own it, i just happened to find this @ PMC while looking for some plugins.
I hope this will help you guys playing ! :)

[--What is Skywars?--]
Skywars is a minigame where you spawn on an island floating in air, along with other players. There are usually chests on the island for some starting loot. There's also usually a big island in the middle, with alot of chests. Your goal is to defeat other players by building bridges and killing them, or knocking them off islands.

[--The tricks: Offensive!--]
Since Skywars is one of my favorite minigames, I'm gonna teach you how to win!

1. Snowballs and eggs to da face!
Some people wonder why you get snowballs and eggs given to you. Here's why: the way to get to other people is by building bridges. However, most people build dangerous bridges that are only one block wide, so they could get thrown off easily. Use snowballs and eggs to throw people off the islands and bridges.

2. Use control alot, instead of double-tapping W!
It's pretty annoying how if you run against something you lose your speed and have to double-tap W. That's why you have to use control. When you fight someone and you need to run away, use control as it is alot easier, and this will be used for the next trick.

3. Smash them off their island!
When running and hitting someone they get more knockback than just punching them. This is why you should always spam your control button so you always keep sprinting, since knockback is very important in Skywars. Also, some people jump alot to get critical hits, though on skywars this isn't a very good idea. Running and hitting someone that is in the air equals really far knockback.

4. Mighty water!
You see alot of water flowing into the void. Why? Because if you fall of you can hit the water and swim back up. However, alot of players seem to forget that water takes time to flow down. Remember when you place your water; DON'T instantly build your bridge. Instead, wait a bit until the waterfall is at the end of the world. If you get hit when you just placed your water the waterfall is too short and you won't be able to hit it.

[--The tricks: Defensive!--]
Are you more of a defender than an attacker? Follow these tricks!

1. Water blocking!
It's very smart to use water to go up when you fall, but other players use this too! Sometimes, people jump into YOUR waterfall to swim up and kill you. However, alot of people don't know that you can just block of the water then let them fall slowly. And if you want the kill if there are points on the server, just throw snowballs, eggs or shoot and arrow and you get the points.

2. Let them build to you!
If you're next to someone who is ready to fight, don't build to them, let them build to you. First off, when they build a bridge towards you you can throw snowballs or eggs so they simply fall off, or you can get the first few hits on him when he's still building or even throw him off the bridge.

3. 2 high isn't high enough!
Alot of players build 2 blocks high walls as a defense, however people can still shoot you over that; so remember to always make it 3 high!

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Wow This Was Really Helpful for other Skywars players.
I know These Things But Thanks for Remembering :D

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@Brisngr Dont thank me :p All i did was just copy,paste and share it with you guys :) Just found it randomly so yeah xD

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Oh Well U pasted here And That Helped The Players mabye ..

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
If your any good at strafing or rodding, your good to go, that's how I win my games on pika

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Why the heck is this thread made in this forum? lol. Thx anyway

Davidva

Veteran
Why the heck is this in the Buildwars section! Wrong section! @TheBearKingHD Request to move to Skywars section.

For the rest, nice list and really informative for new players!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Attacking becomes alot simpler with epearls, any tips to defend your self against those? As I fail at it...

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
3. Smash them off their island!
When running and hitting someone they get more knockback
I disagree with that point.
To give your opponent extra knock back, you might wanna W-tap. That means resetting your sprint. So you double w and then leave it just before you hit them, then it's going to deal extra knock back. Search it up in YouTube.

No problem :p

nadia500

It's pretty annoying how if you run against something you lose your speed and have to double-tap W. That's why you have to use control. When you fight someone and you need to run away, use control as it is alot easier, and this will be used for the next trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.