Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars kits

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Hello what is everyone's favourite kit and why?

Mine is Titan because u basically receive everything u need.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ender kit ,
It's easy to get first kill or get straight to mid without falling or fighting.
Elite and Titan kits are also good for starting of normal mode games.

UwU_MintiestZen

Pika Member
Knight kit lvl4 because you get a pretty good weapon for the start and a chestplate with which you can kill an enderman kit if he teleports to you

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter

Enderman kit. The easiest way to remove people from the game early, especially if you've seen them cheating in a previous game. In my opinion, Titan kit is pretty useless, same for Elite. If you're going up against them with no armour then you're done for, but if you've taken gear from an island or mid then it's pretty much a fair fight. You're better off just looting chests since you're more likely to get better gear.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Enderman kit. The easiest way to remove people from the game early, especially if you've seen them cheating in a previous game. In my opinion, Titan kit is pretty useless, same for Elite. If you're going up against them with no armour then you're done for, but if you've taken gear from an island or mid then it's pretty much a fair fight. You're better off just looting chests since you're more likely to get better gear.
I think Elite And Titan Kits are useful as they can help you get to mid fast as you won't need to loot chests , just break one for blocks and start bridging.
Also in Normal Mode , it can give some Extra Damage Advantage.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'd love to say enchanter kit but pika made skywars terrible so I barely play skywars now

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
I also like Titan kit a lot since I just take blocks and go on first rush which is really helpful.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

Hello!
My favorite Skywars kit is The titan kit as well, I get the advantage while playing and then even more with my high vamp :)

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
It gives u a gold sword with knockback
You can easily knock anyone into the void with that
Seems pretty useful i will try it how much does it cost tho and can i upgrade it or u get everything at lvl 1 of it

NotEasyPeasy

I like the Ninja Kit because it has 2x swiftness 2 potions which can save u in a lot of situations like pvping, and also it makes briding faster. Other than this i like the scout kit whcih should be added to pika network

Fyuka

Great Reporter
Easily would be ender man kit, getting a player gone early is helpful.