Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is Ruined!šŸ˜²

So I've seen alot of Hackers today they've been using the new Client I forgot the name cause I am not really into hacks I am a fair gamer but I have alot of False Ban but luckily they appeal mine Earlier.
So Everyone let's report every Hackers Always make a Screenshot so you won't forget. Let's have a better Community!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
We really need to do something about hackers, I agree!
Anti cheat is the only way a server can really improve a situation with exploiters (calling them ā€œhackersā€ is giving too much credit for what something that they can do in 5 minutes.)

To be honest though, I donā€™t necessarily think pikas anti cheat is that garbage as people make it seem like. The problem is that the anti cheat takes ages to determine if an individual is cheating or not, which makes players, inevitably, mad.
You need to get like 5-6 times from someone constantly bhopping for anti cheat to do something, which is kinda unfavorable, but this significantly reduces false bans.
Besides, all the cries of help from players claiming they got a ā€œfalse banā€ is about 99% of the time actual exploiters just crying that they lost their stats they didnā€™t earn legitimately. The anti cheat in this case is kinda working.

So I've seen alot of Hackers today they've been using the new Client I forgot the name cause I am not really into hacks I am a fair gamer but I have alot of False Ban but luckily they appeal mine Earlier.
So Everyone let's report every Hackers Always make a Screenshot so you won't forget. Let's have a better Community!
I think a lot of players including me is just kinda lazy. You need a good screenshot or video evidence to report someone, which just makes it seem like a job more than having fun. Not a lot of players want to constantly open up their screen recording application for them to lose frame rates and have a bad time. You have to give a lot of respect to the great reporter on the forums, getting 150 reports is crazy.

TLDR : me no like script kiddie

luigiboy72

if a hacker is next to you and if you have enderman kit level 3 you can just pearl to them and kill them (this doesn't get them banned but it gives you the satisfaction of killing a hacker)

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
Anti cheat is the only way a server can really improve a situation with exploiters (calling them ā€œhackersā€ is giving too much credit for what something that they can do in 5 minutes.)

To be honest though, I donā€™t necessarily think pikas anti cheat is that garbage as people make it seem like. The problem is that the anti cheat takes ages to determine if an individual is cheating or not, which makes players, inevitably, mad.
You need to get like 5-6 times from someone constantly bhopping for anti cheat to do something, which is kinda unfavorable, but this significantly reduces false bans.
Besides, all the cries of help from players claiming they got a ā€œfalse banā€ is about 99% of the time actual exploiters just crying that they lost their stats they didnā€™t earn legitimately. The anti cheat in this case is kinda working.

I think a lot of players including me is just kinda lazy. You need a good screenshot or video evidence to report someone, which just makes it seem like a job more than having fun. Not a lot of players want to constantly open up their screen recording application for them to lose frame rates and have a bad time. You have to give a lot of respect to the great reporter on the forums, getting 150 reports is crazy.

TLDR : me no like script kiddie
The false ban ones arent like 99% of the time, considering my alt got banned 6 times due to the shit anti cheat and lag