Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is, quite literally, unplayable.

OP
OP
Neqromancer

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
make a server like hypixel then (with anticheat and setups then)
1. Pika doesn't want to copy hypixel.
2. Your suggestion is incredibly vague and is in no way helpful or suggestive at all.
3. as yes, because i can say hello to hypixel administrators and ask them if i can copy their anticheat. because that'll work.

My point was that I disliked the current state of anticheat and the fact that it's affecting a lot of people. I gave examples such as AGC and I suppose WD. I never said that devs should copy. Although yes, the anticheat should be near that level.

Exploar

Pika Member
Just superior is bot who always throught pika is an op server he just need role in pika but in reality pika is 🗑 can't even manges bedwars and skyward every days there is bug or we can't join bedwars or skyward sometimes and also best thing is pika never kick hackers from server but kick guy who never use hack just bad can't handle one server properly and making everything p2w like if u don't have this rank then u don't use this cosmetics
if ur crying that bw and sw go find another server or better yet buy a minecraft account also they make it "p2w" because they are hosting a server and it not free u clown

OP
OP
Neqromancer

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
if ur crying that bw and sw go find another server or better yet buy a minecraft account also they make it "p2w" because they are hosting a server and it not free u clown
Pay to win elements can be balanced out in games to make it fair.
I mean, pika is a large server, and their 2 most played games (BW and SW) is not well moderated seem slike and especially SW, where pretty much every game has exploitors. the anticheat man, it really sucks.

Exploar

Pika Member
Pay to win elements can be balanced out in games to make it fair.
I mean, pika is a large server, and their 2 most played games (BW and SW) is not well moderated seem slike and especially SW, where pretty much every game has exploitors. the anticheat man, it really sucks.
if they balanced of the pay to win elements to the server is going die and no anticheat is good

OP
OP
Neqromancer

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
if they balanced of the pay to win elements to the server is going die and no anticheat is good
Anticheat is good?????
It does the bare minimum, sure, but go to skywars. You`ll see what I`m talking about.

ItsMixer

Pika Member
There is no server with the perfect AntiCheat, and the one from Hypixel is far off from perfect, the same problem as we are facing. PikaNetwork right now is the #1 cracked server out there so people spend their time on making constant configs and bypasses of the AntiCheat at a speed that we as a server can not keep up with, the same problem happens to Hypixel and many other servers.

This game is poorly created and gives client makers a considerable advantage as it's easier to make a hacked client than to make a plugin to prevent those hacks.
We recently updated the AntiCheat for BedWars & SkyWars and hope it will last for a while but it will never be perfect, that's not possible, not with our current AntiCheat, not with another public AntiCheat and not with a custom one.
While there is no perfect anti-cheat, it is essential to have a good one. I would suggest fixing the current anti-cheat. A lot of people are getting falsely banned this will affect the player count in the long term. Just a suggestion.

Mzed

Epic Pika
If they balanced p2w they wont die they just make less money

And if there is gamemode with high quality bugfree and too much feature player will be convinced to pay for server because it is fun and that why some server are going on semi p2w and not completely p2w