Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is pay to win

ApocalypseFire2

Veteran
Well you pay for a rank, you should get something with that rank. For Pika's case, they give you a kit in SkyWars, and it has been nerfed anyways, I don't see a need to nerf it down even more.

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
I don't use any kit and still I have 3 winstreak in skywars at present. Just play hard you can win too.

P.S. Pigman.
A 3 win streak isn’t really that hard to get… unless you faced a guy with vampire 5 and titan kit that is

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
Well you pay for a rank, you should get something with that rank. For Pika's case, they give you a kit in SkyWars, and it has been nerfed anyways, I don't see a need to nerf it down even more.
You shouldn’t get something that gives you an advantage over someone else. Take a hint from hypixel lmao. Also, the kit isn’t the only big advantage titan rank gives you. You get a huge amount of coins for every win, very easy to upgrade something like vampire. Also, the kit is op, despite what you are all saying. The axe is a bit better than a sharp 2 diamond sword, and you get that immediately from when you spawn. The armor is not as good as diamond armor, but it is very close to it, and no one is going to get as good armor as you from spawn (they may get something like a día chest plate, but the rest of their armor won’t be as good). Also, with that armor and axe you can just break a chest and immediately rush mid. Anyone else who does so as fast as you has basically no armor.

Last edited:

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
I can beat a lot of ranked players too, but not when they have such an op kits.. In a fair fight they would probably lose, and I'm not saying that in skywars there should be a fair fight, but at least nerf kits a little bit..
Same. I even kill players when they have op kits and op vampire. The biggest problem tho is probably the coins you get from titan rank. Vampire rank is actually broken, and you can get a high vampire rank relatively easily with titan.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
You shouldn’t get something that gives you an advantage over someone else. Take a hint from hypixel lmao. Also, the kit isn’t the only big advantage titan rank gives you. You get a huge amount of coins for every win, very easy to upgrade something like vampire. Also, the kit is op, despite what you are all saying. The axe is a bit better than a sharp 2 diamond sword, and you get that immediately from when you spawn. The armor is not as good as diamond armor, but it is very close to it, and no one is going to get as good armor as you from spawn (they may get something like a día chest plate, but the rest of their armor won’t be as good). Also, with that armor and axe you can just break a chest and immediately rush mid. Anyone else who does so as fast as you has basically no armor.
Beautiful essay 8/10.
2 marks cut for grammatical errors and use of short forms.

Sharp 3 axe + having prot 2 iron armor at the start is very op. Also u can get a lot of gold very quickly thanks to ranks and therefore get perks much more quickly and easier.
It's sharp 2 first of all and also there needs to be some reason to buy ranks or the server would be dead so we ranked people earn a lot of coins please that doesn't mean we don't have to grind .also a lot of kits are actually (arguably) better than the donator kits. skywars in pika is more play to win than pay to win ranks just make it faster

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
Thinks you can do and not do as ranked player

Ranked people get boosters-You can get boosters by voting daily
Ranked people Get Good starter kit- You can get more op kit with grinding (i kill champion kits with ender man kit)
Ranked People get to fly in lobbies- You can get VIP by voting and fly
Titan rank get to nick- u don't need one no one gonna snipe a non and if u are so desperate get an alt

I see a win-win situation

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
It's sharp 2 first of all
Still stronger than a sharp 1 día sword, and my point still stands u didn’t disprove anything with this.
and also there needs to be some reason to buy ranks or the server would be dead
Take a hint from hypixel. Ranks shouldn’t give u a huge advantage over others. I’d be fine if it was just a slight advantage, but it actually gives a huge advantage due to what I already said here before lmao scroll up
so we ranked people earn a lot of coins please that doesn't mean we don't have to grind
Never said you don’t grind. But you have to play significantly (very significantly!) less games than other unranked players to get let’s say, 1k coins. As a unranked player or a vip I usually got 50 coins. Now that I’m titan, I got wayyy more coins lmao.
also a lot of kits are actually (arguably) better than the donator kits.
Nope. I’ll tell you why rn. If u are titan and u use titan kit, you can easily rush mid and basically get easy mid loot. With pearl kit, if you rush mid and a titan is there, ur basically already dead. You are restricted to going to the island of the player next to u or around u , because u can’t go to mid or else u will die to titan guy. Also you should scroll up and read what I said before. With flame bow, you can’t at all kill a titan player off the start.

skywars in pika is more play to win than pay to win ranks just make it faster
nope. With ranks u can pick any mode u want (and ranked ppl will probably pick normal mode because huge advantage against other ppl with their probable high lvl vampire due to high amount of coins received, and their kit (vip isn’t bad like ppl say, u can just break a chest grab blocks and rush mid or another player if u really want to. And rods are nice). Also, with no rank, it takes a HUGE amount of time to max out perks. For titans, it’s much easier. I think for some ranked ppl u get like 10x the amount of coins of other unranked ppl. And anyways, by being faster, it’s basically p2w. It’s much easier to get on the leaderboards as a ranked person than an unranked person. Oh yea also I forgot to say, if you spawn next to a ranked person in some maps, ur basically already dead lmao unless u can knock them in the void.