Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is pay to win

JokeRascal

Legendary Pika
Let's be real, sky wars is mostly pay to win. Players with high rank aren't rare and they get overpowered items in their kit. I get beaten by nicked player who is half iron enchanted armor, which comes in his kit, and I am in full diamond! You should nerf the kits so the game has more sense. I get it, they are good, maybe even better than me but still even if they weren't better than me I would still lose to such an OP kit.

ApocalypseFire2

Veteran
Kits can be seen as overpowered, but everyone has access to abilities, so it's more than possible to kill a high ranked player. In a sense, it's more play to win rather than pay to win. I constantly die to people with the enderman kit although I'm Titan.

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
Fun fact, diamond armor with no enchant still has a higher defense than prot 2 iron armor.
Sharp 3 axe + having prot 2 iron armor at the start is very op. Also u can get a lot of gold very quickly thanks to ranks and therefore get perks much more quickly and easier.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Let's be real, sky wars is mostly pay to win. Players with high rank aren't rare and they get overpowered items in their kit. I get beaten by nicked player who is half iron enchanted armor, which comes in his kit, and I am in full diamond! You should nerf the kits so the game has more sense. I get it, they are good, maybe even better than me but still even if they weren't better than me I would still lose to such an OP kit.
I don't use any kit and still I have 3 winstreak in skywars at present. Just play hard you can win too.

P.S. Pigman.

M

Master_Tamer_

they already nerfed the donator kits once and donaters werent happy so it would be chaotic to nerf it more but yes i am in support of your thinking

M

Master_Tamer_

I don't use any kit and still I have 3 winstreak in skywars at present. Just play hard you can win too.

P.S. Pigman.
just immagine you dont have a chestplate and a prot 2 chestplate kill u or even worse you are just about to open your chest BOOOMM!!! enderperl your streak gone

OP
OP
JokeRascal

JokeRascal

Legendary Pika

P.S. Pigman.
I am not saying I'm not winning, you haven't understood the point of my message. I have had more than 1 winstreak of 5 but still get beaten by a ranked player or a cheater.

OP
OP
JokeRascal

JokeRascal

Legendary Pika
they already nerfed the donator kits once and donaters werent happy so it would be chaotic to nerf it more but yes i am in support of your thinking
My brother, I don't really care what the donators say, they have money and some of us don't. I would also be happy if I could afford a higher rank that's for sure, but I would still be overpowered and still would be happy with my rank if they nerfed the kit. So donators mostly suck

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
My brother, I don't really care what the donators say, they have money and some of us don't. I would also be happy if I could afford a higher rank that's for sure, but I would still be overpowered and still would be happy with my rank if they nerfed the kit. So donators mostly suck
but if they are paying then they should have some kind of advantage thats what they are paying for

peg2

Legendary Pika
actually a diamond armor is better than their kits, tbh the kits u can buy with ingame coins can counter those rank kits. honestly rank kits armor arent that strong probably just the fact they rush faster (you can be faster if you loot chests fast). I usually choose the ranked kits just for the rod ig id change my armor with the better ones on starter chests.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Honestly kit or no kit, skill matters the most. a lot of ranked player get beaten up by normal player too, its kinda common too.

ApocalypseFire2

Veteran
Titan kit is too op

they get coin booster+rank discount so they will probably have higher lvl ability than you
That doesn't change the fact you can still play to get abilities and kits. You can simply vote for boosters. Levels don't mean a thing when it comes to SkyWars.

OP
OP
JokeRascal

JokeRascal

Legendary Pika
Honestly kit or no kit, skill matters the most. a lot of ranked player get beaten up by normal player too, its kinda common too.
I can beat a lot of ranked players too, but not when they have such an op kits.. In a fair fight they would probably lose, and I'm not saying that in skywars there should be a fair fight, but at least nerf kits a little bit..

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
I think so its okay 0.0