Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is hacked by hackers in a different way,pls help

veer49

this was scary.I have the ecordng but im unable to post it.So what happened was the game was 12/12 players (sw game).when timer of game starting was at 0,it was just playing game start music but all were locked in there cages.we coudnt type anything in chat BUT 2 KIDS (HACKERS)were advertising smthing and they were like flying and chilling game was not starting i waited 5 mins still it not started. hackers are just going out of hand pls fix. in evry game there is atleast 1 hacker to get ur game rigged......
Thanks,
veer_49

_Nikki99

Staff Member
this was scary.I have the ecordng but im unable to post it.So what happened was the game was 12/12 players (sw game).when timer of game starting was at 0,it was just playing game start music but all were locked in there cages.we coudnt type anything in chat BUT 2 KIDS (HACKERS)were advertising smthing and they were like flying and chilling game was not starting i waited 5 mins still it not started. hackers are just going out of hand pls fix. in evry game there is atleast 1 hacker to get ur game rigged......
Thanks,
veer_49
Yes I agree that hackers are taking over skywars, but it's your job to report them, or if you don't want to report them then don't complain... or just play other gamemodes... it's not hard to report them on the forums

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello,
If you come across rule breakers report them HERE. Make sure to read THIS before creating a player report. If you require further support create a ticket HERE.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Please stop post-farming, Not everyone knows how to deal with hackers and it is quite frustrating dealing with hackers. You have already repeated that message in a previous thread, Thank you!
Wasn’t post farming dude and you have done the same thing over and over again.. but ok

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
Yes I agree that hackers are taking over skywars, but it's your job to report them, or if you don't want to report them then don't complain... or just play other gamemodes... it's not hard to report them on the forums
The issue is you see multiple hackers nearly every goddamn queue, so its pretty much our job to waste frames and time recording every single hacker we meet and post it on the forums and HOPE even a single mod is online, and reporting one takes multiple minutes so its just a chore for people trying to have fun

Silver Wing

The Pika
The issue is you see multiple hackers nearly every goddamn queue, so its pretty much our job to waste frames and time recording every single hacker we meet and post it on the forums and HOPE even a single mod is online, and reporting one takes multiple minutes so its just a chore for people trying to have fun
And the best part is that pika is a cracked server, so the hacker can bypass the ban very easily

D

Deleted member 118315

Why PikaNetwork won't accept my player reports
:/ WHY?

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Please stop post-farming, Not everyone knows how to deal with hackers and it is quite frustrating dealing with hackers. You have already repeated that message in a previous thread, Thank you!
Please stop accusing users of post-farming, if you feel like someone's breaking a rule/is farming posts on forums, make sure to report them here with valid evidence :).
Just giving them a taste of their own medicine 😳