Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is corrupted😡

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
LOL man elite and VIP are free rank these can be get by voting so there is no pay2 win as most of them are elite and VIPs anso ibeasten champion players also so you just need MUCH BETTER game sense and much more practice that bedwars as there you have only 1 LIFE , and i think u dont know there are many good kits that even a noob could get win if he could get that kit (I WILL not tell the name find it yourself)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
LOL man elite and VIP are free rank these can be get by voting so there is no pay2 win as most of them are elite and VIPs anso ibeasten champion players also so you just need MUCH BETTER game sense and much more practice that bedwars as there you have only 1 LIFE , and i think u dont know there are many good kits that even a noob could get win if he could get that kit (I WILL not tell the name find it yourself)
Please refrain from sending misleading information when you don't know what you are talking about. Use more commas and fix grammar

xDeleted

Staff Member
Having a rank makes more people target you 😂 so its actually a nerf instead of a buff.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic SkyBlock
SkyMaster - OP SkyBlock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Diamond - Practice
Hitman - OP Prison
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
Titan - Minigames
God- Kitpvp

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
Rank kits can be OP but If you have decent skills you can easily beat one of rank players and take items, I think It's fair to pay to choose which mode you would like to play since lot of free vips decide to pick Rumble because they don't have skills to play Normal SkyWars. I don't think your suggestion will get accepted but you can always pratice to get better!

_5L6

Pika Member
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
  • skywars is a pay to win game
  • bedwars is a much fair game to play
  • either you remove rank kits or allow all players to vote in skywars
😁

View attachment 64033
skill issue tbh

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
  • skywars is a pay to win game
  • bedwars is a much fair game to play
  • either you remove rank kits or allow all players to vote in skywars
😁

View attachment 64033
Also, there is a thing called 'kit' have u heard of it? or skill issues?

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I didn't have a rank (now I do have vip for a month) and could still beat all the ranks, including Titans and Champions. I would recommend buying enderman kit and using it smart to capture the mid and occupy the loot.
True. When i had a default rank i had like 20000 kills. I always used enderman kit and destroy the ranked players also. That's called skills.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Firstly, who r u
secondly, enderman > titan
thirdly, most of the leaderboard players on kills lb have more losses than wins

My point is, i can play skywars on my premium account and still win games against titans/elites
I also doubt you've played long enough to understand that titan kit really isnt that good but let me spill the beans

1st, the titan axe is sharp 2 dia which can lose a trade to someone with sharp 1 dia if they block hit
2nd, the titan armor is prot 2 iron which is worst than 0 prot dia
3rd, if you are losing to titans constantly maybe it's because you aren't good in pvp/you are taking trades you cant win.
4th, use gamesense instead of pvp skills, you are losing against titans because you want to pvp instead of win

this was completely unneccessary because i know you wont be reading this, if you did i doubt you'd understand. i agree that pika is p2w but it aint that p2w
Bro took 'roasting' level to another level xD

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pretty much covered everything, I recently started playing actively again and even if you have a good strategy you can clutch and win games without a rank. It's more about your skill than saying that it's a pay to win game mode.
To be honest, many people just say 'p2w' just for giving some excuses that they lose+ i get destroyed many times from randoms.