Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is corrupted😡

Knocks

Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.1672744705855.png Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
  • skywars is a pay to win game
  • bedwars is a much fair game to play
  • either you remove rank kits or allow all players to vote in skywars
😁

1672743642464.png

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
😁

View attachment 64033
agree

Anuly

Veteran
There was never a thing where champions could heal out of nowhere.. If you're good at the game, Titans are not hard to defeat.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Skywars is literally "A pay to win" game, notice how all the best players paid for there ranks.View attachment 64034 Skywars was literally my MOST favorite gamemode on Pika until i realised that I mostly got killed got killed to elites, titans, and champions and most cases vips since all of them choose normal. Its literally a corrupted gamemode where you must pay to win, this is the reason why switched to bedwars it basically a fair game no matter what rank you are and sure the ranks need to have some perks since they paid for it, but it shouldn't mean they should have an unfair advantage over all unranked players. Really amazing and good players can barely even get any wins or winstreak without ranked players like Titans killing them by choosing normal with their infinitesimal amount of advantages. Then again most of what im talking obviously refers to the OP kits they have where they could hit us 4 times we already get destroyed in seconds. I think i am glad they remove the part where I think champions could heal like 5 hearts out of no where when they are just about to die, but anyways its either they remove the op unfair advantage kits that the ranked players get or allow the unranked players to vote if they would like to play normal or extreme. I literally get scared of my wins count and winstreak when a champion comes in a game and chooses normal, anyways thats all I wanted to say lmao, lemme basically summarise it up.
😁

View attachment 64033
Buddy technoblade also had special Pig rank.
I guess you think of him as a p2w also.

Kid just get a good mouse .

OP
OP
Knocks

Knocks

There was never a thing where champions could heal out of nowhere.. If you're good at the game, Titans are not hard to defeat
I knew you guys were going to reply and obviously defend yourselves i mean look at you
1672903590880.png

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I knew you guys were going to reply and obviously defend yourselves i mean look at you
View attachment 64213
You are talking about skyward, don't mix it with other game modes.
P2w is totally different in skywars as it only gives visuals and no effect on game.

Also skywars game version is 1.8.9 ,so you can infinite combo anyone , you can snowball ,shoot or combo off other players and p2w just gives more effects and cosmetic.

OP
OP
Knocks

Knocks

Buddy technoblade also had special Pig rank.
I guess you think of him as a p2w also.

Kid just get a good mouse .
He's a really good player but also think of it as a p2w because there are many times where he could have died without the Kit

Quit

Epic Pika
Skywars isnt that pay2win as you might think when i was a non i was still getting win streaks but due to me not beign able to right click i still lost win streakes but i was killing some of the best sky wars players:-)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
View attachment 64213
Firstly, who r u
secondly, enderman > titan
thirdly, most of the leaderboard players on kills lb have more losses than wins

My point is, i can play skywars on my premium account and still win games against titans/elites
I also doubt you've played long enough to understand that titan kit really isnt that good but let me spill the beans

1st, the titan axe is sharp 2 dia which can lose a trade to someone with sharp 1 dia if they block hit
2nd, the titan armor is prot 2 iron which is worst than 0 prot dia
3rd, if you are losing to titans constantly maybe it's because you aren't good in pvp/you are taking trades you cant win.
4th, use gamesense instead of pvp skills, you are losing against titans because you want to pvp instead of win

this was completely unneccessary because i know you wont be reading this, if you did i doubt you'd understand. i agree that pika is p2w but it aint that p2w

Stormidity

Veteran
Firstly, who r u
secondly, enderman > titan
thirdly, most of the leaderboard players on kills lb have more losses than wins

My point is, i can play skywars on my premium account and still win games against titans/elites
I also doubt you've played long enough to understand that titan kit really isnt that good but let me spill the beans

1st, the titan axe is sharp 2 dia which can lose a trade to someone with sharp 1 dia if they block hit
2nd, the titan armor is prot 2 iron which is worst than 0 prot dia
3rd, if you are losing to titans constantly maybe it's because you aren't good in pvp/you are taking trades you cant win.
4th, use gamesense instead of pvp skills, you are losing against titans because you want to pvp instead of win

this was completely unneccessary because i know you wont be reading this, if you did i doubt you'd understand. i agree that pika is p2w but it aint that p2w
Nothing to add more than this^, the fact that Titan kit is outclassed by many kits in the gamemode if you know how to play properly. Ranked players kit were already nerfed before and I doubt it will happen again. I've seen multiple unranked people on the Lifetime leaderboards and I saw none of them have any issues with it, and there was never a part where "only champions" could heal out of nowhere, it was a perk that anyone can have access to and use if they use their coins.

Anuly

Veteran
View attachment 64213
I'm not even an active skywars player. Never was. And I'm a very bad pvper and people with no kits had no issue killing me. Its just funny to me that people who are generally nad at the game blame it on having no kits.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
There was never a thing where champions could heal out of nowhere.. If you're good at the game, Titans are not hard to defeat.
Vamp and paladin :p
😁

View attachment 64033
With time and strategy, you can get to the top of these leaderboards for sure.

Mainofz

Bro I get bowed with fire bow and instantly die - nerf that kit

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Bro I get bowed with fire bow and instantly die - nerf that kit
those who use fire bows get instant diamond boots when they get out of cage, we can see this and hide in a part of our island to not get bowed. Same for enderman kit.

daza

Pika Member
😁

View attachment 64033

Well I don't think that skywars is a p2w game. If it was for other gamemodes like skyblock or prison then It was ok but in skywars only thing you care is skills. I am a titan myself but have been killed mostly by non ranked players. You would notice that most of the players you have mentioned here would have almost double the losses than wins. Also there are abilities such as paladin, vampire and angels which if you max out then rarely can anyone kill you in the game.

Also if you would players such as slimyvenomop, slimemankiller, gamerethica to mention a few, they have elite and vip ranks but they are better than most of the titans and champs in game. I myself have killed some champs when I was a vip (not flexing). So rarely does kits matter in skywars. Also as most people know that diamond armor is better than the prot 2 iron armor we get in titan and you can easily combo a player with titan axe using a sharp 1 diamond sword. Now if we come to votes then if there were no ranks in your game then too default gamemode will be normal so it's not a point to blame ranks. My advice for you would be to upgrade the skills you lack in using a gamemode called practice.

Thanks and kind regards
daza