Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowMuch

Ok so im just some random player and I decided to play on the skywars gamemode but it seems that there are too many bugs and glitches for me to play! So here are some of the glitches and bugs that I think REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need to be fixed
1. Lagging back when hit, if you get hit more than once or hit someone else more than once they lag back into the spot they were at. This makes it near impossible to knock someone off of the map unless its with projectiles. Pretty much your screen glitches a bit and you CANNOT run from a fight as it just tps you back.
2. Chunk glitch? Tons of games that ive joined in just don't load the chunks. So when the game starts you either fall several times and die before being placed into the same game? Except all the chests are empty and you cant get any gear?
3.E pearls, they just don't work sometimes
4. (Not a bug or glitch just a suggestion) Remove and replace some of the awful maps. One map literally takes a stack to get to mid.

Luppeeyz

Banned
We all know it an outdated server now. Not until it get reseted/updated, things will still be things. (More bugs/glitch might happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.