Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Index_gamer

Today my friend played 5 skywar games and he found 6 hackers in them. Playing skywars these days is soo bad. Almost 6 out of 10 games you will find a hacker. And not just like super fast god bridger. Tp'ing hacker. Staff please do something.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I dont think pika's anticheat is that bad that you are seeing so many hackers
Maybe you have high ping or something

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Today my friend played 5 skywar games and he found 6 hackers in them. Playing skywars these days is soo bad. Almost 6 out of 10 games you will find a hacker. And not just like super fast god bridger. Tp'ing hacker. Staff please do something.
Bro 99 out of a hundred tping hackers have a black chestplate. If they do, that's the enderman kit, not hacks

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Did I also mention that I saw a bunch of scaffolders get instantly yeeted

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
i played 10 games and found 11-12 hackers(At least one in all of them) then i just switched to bw

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I dont think pika's anticheat is that bad that you are seeing so many hackers
Maybe you have high ping or something
Hello, You can make a player report here. Make sure to provide video evidence.
i played 10 games and found 11-12 hackers(At least one in all of them) then i just switched to bw
Honestly, pika anti cheat actually isn't that bad, like watch this video of two cheaters that I am not going to report!

_Nikki99

Staff Member
POV: There are too many hackers on this gamemode making it impossible to play D:

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Honestly skywars anticheat cant do a lot since the server is cracked and anyone can just make alts and join from a different account. And i think the skywars dous would be a better place if you wanna play without hackers but its still not a guarantee.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Honestly skywars anticheat cant do a lot since the server is cracked and anyone can just make alts and join from a different account. And i think the skywars dous would be a better place if you wanna play without hackers but its still not a guarantee.
Constant 2v1's was winnable back then but now you can't win all of them

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Constant 2v1's was winnable back then but now you can't win all of them
rn we cant win by any chance because there are at least 2 hackers in a game and they just fly to you. The antikb and aimbot are the worst rn because i remember like 2 months ago there were still bots but they didnt have damage boost or aimbot and we could easlily kill them if we have a good cps.

Davidva

Veteran
It has come to my attention that the last 3 or 4 months the amount of hackers have vastly increased. I barely play it anymore since it's incredibly difficult and frustrating to do winstreaks.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I asked my friend to record a random game, and yes, there were quite a few hackers

Well all I can say now is that its still a little better than pika in its early days

JustKuno

report them, sherlock. or just become a staff member and ban them all. both are hard, to record proof or to become good enough to get staff. choose your hard