Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars hackers are getting out of hands

Fissey

i was playing in morning there were so many hacker in skywars here r some names of them huilo444, hiook

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
there is a cheater in almost every queue during the morning

OP
OP
Fissey

Fissey

I found more hackers today i have a recording also if admins can ban him it would be great
1657792988551.png

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
i was playing in morning there were so many hacker in skywars here r some names of them huilo444, hiook
Well, FDP Client Users are taking over PikaNetwork Skywars and Moderators & Higher Ranks are trying to BAN them but they can't ban ever single one in second. If you meet one in-game you can always record him and report him here.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, FDP Client Users are taking over PikaNetwork Skywars and Moderators & Higher Ranks are trying to BAN them but they can't ban ever single one in second. If you meet one in-game you can always record him and report him here.
helper and higher ranks you mean

They can make a plugin similar to another server called blocksmc where you can't join with usernames generated with fdp client.