Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars Abilities

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
What is the best ability combo to use in skywars? I know vamp is a must but what about the 2nd ability?
I guess it might be either Paladin or Fallen Angel but I don't know which one is betta

Quit

Epic Pika
acc vamp rn is bad i would rather use paladin and guardian

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
What is the best ability combo to use in skywars? I know vamp is a must but what about the 2nd ability?
I guess it might be either Paladin or Fallen Angel but I don't know which one is betta
Vampire used to be a good ability & everyone used to rely on it. However, that's so outdated now. Ever since it got nerfed, everyone switched to the combination of Paladin + Fallen Angel. That's something that I use & is also used by top leaderboard players. If you're willing to pick an ability duo, just get those two without hesitation, it's pretty solid. Also, paladin + guardian is also a decent combination, but I don't find it as good as Fallen + Paladin.

474ms

Pika Lover
Vampire used to be a good ability & everyone used to rely on it. However, that's so outdated now. Ever since it got nerfed, everyone switched to the combination of Paladin + Fallen Angel. That's something that I use & is also used by top leaderboard players. If you're willing to pick an ability duo, just get those two without hesitation, it's pretty solid. Also, paladin + guardian is also a decent combination, but I don't find it as good as Fallen + Paladin.
guardian If it is developed to the maximum extent, how much will it become in proportion 60?