Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SKYBLOCK RESET UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrrRed2

Veteran
Hello!
As you may or may not know Classic SkyBlock is due to be reset in 3 months so we need to start working on updates and we would like to get to know what the community would like added.

This is the format:

Ign:
What you would like added/removed/changed:
Elaborate:

please include as much detail as you can so we can work on awesome updates and add lots of new content for you all to enjoy!

* if you know of any bugs that have not been fixed please let us know :)
-MrrRed2

Last edited:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Ign: iTheNooBest
What you would like added/removed/changed: i want you to give milk to crates https://pika-network.net/threads/giving-milk-to-crates.44462/
Elaborate: since this is an international server and im a normie that knows basic words, idk what this means k ty

here is some more suggestions that i totally didnt copy from the thread that cesar made few months ago... those are my suggestions chill and dont be triggered that i copy from others well i wouldnt do it anyway cuz those suggestions were trash in my opinion and yes, ill be using different format no matter if you like it or not

S: chest shops
D: you make a sign on chest and when you click on the sign, you sell/buy things for/from chest. you can see such thing in OP Prison
R: you can make profit shops - you make a farm. make a collection system. put a sign on chest. and that way players can buy those items and sell them for more.
-----
S: /item info
D: when you type the command, it shows the id, NBT tags of the item that you are holding. and if you do /item info [id item], it shows you the details of item.
NBT tag shows what enchants, how much durability the item has ect.
R: we would be able to sell books/ tools/armor/swords thru sell shops.
-----
S: Beacon upgrades
D: you type some kind of command that gets you in gui shop. where you can buy beacon effects for your island (for in game money).
R: with the new beacon limit you cant make it so that the whole island has effects. so by buying those you can have them in your island.
+beacon beam looks ugly.
----
S: gui shop.
D: we all know what gui shop is.... basically when you write /shop, a gui shop opens where you can buy items...
R: you dont have to go to /warp shop, find the right sign. you can just do it from your island and you can finish what you started without moving. this will be very good for non skypaladins because sometimes there is situations when they work in places that are hard to access so to get there they have to spend a lot of time...
-----
S: selling wand
D: you can buy it in shop (for in game money. (this message is for yoeri, if he ever reads this)). its a blaze rod if you click with it on a chest (or other storage), it sells the items that are in it.
for the new players to understand how this works, there would be a description when you drag your mouse on it.
and for less scamming the rod would be enchanted, named with format - SELLING WAND or something like that..
R: you spend a lot of time selling items, if you have an automatic farm, and in my opinion that is just a big time waster. you could make that time more useful.
-----
S: hoppers
D: well yoeri has ruined hoppers so there is 2 things that i think would be better. 1. ruin them completely 2. go back
1. make it so that hoppers transport 64 items at once.
2. go back to vanilla. use vanilla hoppers.
R: they are ruined.
-----
S: hopper limit.
D: remove the hopper limit. atm there isnt many players that has a lot of hoppers, but the ones that have reached the limit are mad about it. i know that you will be saying that it will make server more lag, but there just isnt that many players that use a lot of hoppers.
R: well its kinda stated in the description
-----
D: you can make hoppers using iron blocks instead of iron ingots.
R: make it a bit more hard core
-----
S: spawner limit
D: remove/ extend it.
R: even in 20-spawner grinder i have to wait a lot for the mobs to spawn. so to make it more efficient remove/ xtend the hopper limit.
in a island that has a skypaladin on (can make is warp) has a situation like this...
(s)he wants to make a (free) food place. =1 spawner
a zombie spawner for converting zombie villagers to villagers =1 spawner
at least 2 grinders in is warp that has 20 spawners each = 40 spawners
-----
S: spawner stacker/upgrader
D: you can stack multiple spawners in one block + they get upgraded if they spawn 100 (if im correct) mobs. and every upgrade they spawn 2 more mobs per minute or something like that. i cant remember, but that was a thing in factions.
R: less space + less lag? + more mobs
-----
S: kit cooldown
D: so ok. members get kit tools and kit weekly. donators get their kits + silktouch
kit tools - 5 min cooldown
kit weekly + silktouch - 1 week
donator kits - 1 day
so my suggestion is to make it so that you can claim the kits every day, not every ___
by that i mean that for an example, every Thursday the kit silktouch and weekly unlocks. every day at for an example 10pm donator kits unlock. and for kit tools it would be every 5 mins...
R: more kits. + sometimes you need to wait like 20 mins but you have to go somewhere and you know that you will be able to come online only after 7h... or something so your kits get wasted
-----
S: kits in ''boxes''
D: so in spring, when i was playing factions, you would get vote party rewards in ''chests'' that you would place and they give you the items.
So i thought that you should make kits in those kind of boxes. mainly because of the storage space that the current kits take.
+you could sell the whole kit in /ah or somewhere else
R: too big storage space for kits.
-----
S: repair sign in spawn
D: Yall already know what is that thing. no need to explain it.
R: not always there is a donator online that can fix your item. so you could go to spawn and fix it.
-----
S: enchanting place in spawn
D: make enchanting place in spawn
R: idk. its not that easy to get it tbh so you could go to spawn.. and it would be a great place for the repair sign.
------
S: xp to ench bottles
D: you write a command that transfers your xp to xp bottles.
R: it could be used as another way of making money by selling them as well as if you go to pvp, you dont have to worry about your lvls because you could store them
-----
S: fix this bug https://pika-network.net/threads/bug-report-still-has-not-been-fixed.32617/
D:
in the link there is explanation
R: it would be good because ranked ppl get books in their kits...
-----
Suggestion: mcmmo axes
Description: Basically in mcmmo there is a skill thats tree cutter or something. and when you shift click, you can cut whole tree. So my suggestion is to add that kind of axe to the shop (from my previous suggestions) for about 1mil (thats just and example! not actual price)
Reason: if you need a lot of wood, it would be easier to obtain it.
----
Suggestion: /rankup...
Description: so there is this /rankup command. and by ranking up, you get bigger island size. and in some of my previous suggestions i was suggesting to remove/extend the spawner and hopper limit. so my suggestion is... when you /rankup, it gives you bigger island, bigger hopper limit (for an example, +25 hoppers/ rankup level) and bigger spawner limit (for an example +5spawners/rankup level)
-----
ign: iTheNooBest
Suggestion: Mushroom biome
Details: when you do /is biome, you can change island biomes. So i suggest to add there mushroom biome.
Reason: In mushroom biome mobs dont spawn. +Nice grass color.
-----
Suggestion: weather
Details: make it so that there is only clear weather and there is no rain or thunderstorm
Reason: less fps lag. + its annoying and not needed
-----
Suggestion: /ah expiration time
Detailed description: Extend the /ah expiration time 24h (its currently 12h)
Reason: Time zones. Basically sometimes when i sell stuff, its the time when pika players are going to sleep. and after 12h when the players start going online, the item is expired, and i cant get online on that time. so i dont rly get to sell my items.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
IGN: PotatoThePepe

I want a Fly command :3
then get skypaladin or staff and you will have it also, those are suggestions that are supposed to be taken seriously. and dont you even try to tell me that its supposed to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

SozFrf

Ign: iTheNooBest
What you would like added/removed/changed: i want you to give milk to crates https://pika-network.net/threads/giving-milk-to-crates.44462/
Elaborate: since this is an international server and im a normie that knows basic words, idk what this means Ok ty

here is some more suggestions that i totally didnt copy from the thread that cesar made few months ago... those are my suggestions chill and dont be triggered that i copy from others well i wouldnt do it anyway cuz those suggestions were trash in my opinion and yes, ill be using different format no matter if you like it or not

S: chest shops
D: you make a sign on chest and when you click on the sign, you sell/buy things for/from chest. you can see such thing in OP Prison
R: you can make profit shops - you make a farm. make a collection system. put a sign on chest. and that way players can buy those items and sell them for more.
-----
S: /item info
D: when you type the command, it shows the id, NBT tags of the item that you are holding. and if you do /item info [id item], it shows you the details of item.
NBT tag shows what enchants, how much durability the item has ect.
R: we would be able to sell books/ tools/armor/swords thru sell shops.
-----
S: Beacon upgrades
D: you type some kind of command that gets you in gui shop. where you can buy beacon effects for your island (for in game money).
R: with the new beacon limit you cant make it so that the whole island has effects. so by buying those you can have them in your island.
+beacon beam looks ugly.
----
S: gui shop.
D: we all know what gui shop is.... basically when you write /shop, a gui shop opens where you can buy items...
R: you dont have to go to /warp shop, find the right sign. you can just do it from your island and you can finish what you started without moving. this will be very good for non skypaladins because sometimes there is situations when they work in places that are hard to access so to get there they have to spend a lot of time...
-----
S: selling wand
D: you can buy it in shop (for in game money. (this message is for yoeri, if he ever reads this)). its a blaze rod if you click with it on a chest (or other storage), it sells the items that are in it.
for the new players to understand how this works, there would be a description when you drag your mouse on it.
and for less scamming the rod would be enchanted, named with format - SELLING WAND or something like that..
R: you spend a lot of time selling items, if you have an automatic farm, and in my opinion that is just a big time waster. you could make that time more useful.
-----
D: well yoeri has ruined hoppers so there is 2 things that i think would be better. 1. ruin them completely 2. go back
1. make it so that hoppers transport 64 items at once.
2. go back to vanilla. use vanilla hoppers.
R: they are ruined.
-----
S: hopper limit.
D: remove the hopper limit. atm there isnt many players that has a lot of hoppers, but the ones that have reached the limit are mad about it. i know that you will be saying that it will make server more lag, but there just isnt that many players that use a lot of hoppers.
R: well its kinda stated in the description
-----
D: you can make hoppers using iron blocks instead of iron ingots.
R: make it a bit more hard core
-----
S: spawner limit
D: remove/ extend it.
R: even in 20-spawner grinder i have to wait a lot for the mobs to spawn. so to make it more efficient remove/ xtend the hopper limit.
in a island that has a skypaladin on (can make is warp) has a situation like this...
(s)he wants to make a (free) food place. =1 spawner
a zombie spawner for converting zombie villagers to villagers =1 spawner
at least 2 grinders in is warp that has 20 spawners each = 40 spawners
-----
S: spawner stacker/upgrader
D: you can stack multiple spawners in one block + they get upgraded if they spawn 100 (if im correct) mobs. and every upgrade they spawn 2 more mobs per minute or something like that. i cant remember, but that was a thing in factions.
R: less space + less lag? + more mobs
-----
S: kit cooldown
D: so ok. members get kit tools and kit weekly. donators get their kits + silktouch
kit tools - 5 min cooldown
kit weekly + silktouch - 1 week
donator kits - 1 day
so my suggestion is to make it so that you can claim the kits every day, not every ___
by that i mean that for an example, every Thursday the kit silktouch and weekly unlocks. every day at for an example 10pm donator kits unlock. and for kit tools it would be every 5 mins...
R: more kits. + sometimes you need to wait like 20 mins but you have to go somewhere and you know that you will be able to come online only after 7h... or something so your kits get wasted
-----
S: kits in ''boxes''
D: so in spring, when i was playing factions, you would get vote party rewards in ''chests'' that you would place and they give you the items.
So i thought that you should make kits in those kind of boxes. mainly because of the storage space that the current kits take.
+you could sell the whole kit in /ah or somewhere else
R: too big storage space for kits.
-----
S: repair sign in spawn
D: Yall already know what is that thing. no need to explain it.
R: not always there is a donator online that can fix your item. so you could go to spawn and fix it.
-----
S: enchanting place in spawn
D: make enchanting place in spawn
R: idk. its not that easy to get it tbh so you could go to spawn.. and it would be a great place for the repair sign.
------
S: xp to ench bottles
D: you write a command that transfers your xp to xp bottles.
R: it could be used as another way of making money by selling them as well as if you go to pvp, you dont have to worry about your lvls because you could store them
-----
S: fix this bug https://pika-network.net/threads/bug-report-still-has-not-been-fixed.32617/
D:
in the link there is explanation
R: it would be good because ranked ppl get books in their kits...
-----
Suggestion: mcmmo axes
Description: Basically in mcmmo there is a skill thats tree cutter or something. and when you shift click, you can cut whole tree. So my suggestion is to add that kind of axe to the shop (from my previous suggestions) for about 1mil (thats just and example! not actual price)
Reason: if you need a lot of wood, it would be easier to obtain it.
----
Suggestion: /rankup...
Description: so there is this /rankup command. and by ranking up, you get bigger island size. and in some of my previous suggestions i was suggesting to remove/extend the spawner and hopper limit. so my suggestion is... when you /rankup, it gives you bigger island, bigger hopper limit (for an example, +25 hoppers/ rankup level) and bigger spawner limit (for an example +5spawners/rankup level)
-----
ign: iTheNooBest
Suggestion: Mushroom biome
Details: when you do /is biome, you can change island biomes. So i suggest to add there mushroom biome.
Reason: In mushroom biome mobs dont spawn. +Nice grass color.
-----
Suggestion: weather
Details: make it so that there is only clear weather and there is no rain or thunderstorm
Reason: less fps lag. + its annoying and not needed
-----
Suggestion: /ah expiration time
Detailed description: Extend the /ah expiration time 24h (its currently 12h)
Reason: Time zones. Basically sometimes when i sell stuff, its the time when pika players are going to sleep. and after 12h when the players start going online, the item is expired, and i cant get online on that time. so i dont rly get to sell my items.

This guy wrote an entire essay.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
This guy wrote an entire essay.
no. i copied the things that i posted before few months. if you look there is a post posted by Lt_Deluxe or whatever where i've suggested those things. as well as the crates thing... that was made by me :v idk

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Add a Iron Golem Spawner :3
at first this seems like good idea, but when i started to think about it a bit deeper, it actually wasnt because...
1.currently there is a spawner limit (i hope that they will remove it in next season)
2.its not legal to afk and you are supposed to afk near igs so in opinion there should only be spawners that you are supposed to grind (excluding food)
3. it makes a lot of lag
4. they are op af. and it wont fit current economy

Last edited:

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
at first this seems like good idea, but when i started to think about it a bit deeper, it actually wasnt because...
1.currently there is a spawner limit (i hope that they will remove it in next season)
2.its not legal to afk and you are supposed to afk near igs so in opinion there should only be spawners that you are supposed to grind (excluding food)
3. it makes a lot of lag
4. they are op af. and it wont suit current economy
Bruh if they remove the limit then no need to afk bcs u can invite a paladin he creates a warp and while players grind there you profit iron like cacti farm

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Bruh if they remove the limit then no need to afk bcs u can invite a paladin he creates a warp and while players grind there you profit iron like cacti farm
well you see, spawners create lag. in previous seasons it created a problem. so thats the reason they made the spawner limit. and yes, i hate it and i dont want it, but would you rather have lag free server or laggy machine that makes you money when the server is running? because if they added it, there would be so many of them that the server wouldnt handle, also you made a point that you can use cactus farm to make money... so why dont you do that? most of the csb ''top dogs'' made their way with it. oh and you covered only half of my points that i made against igs

Status
Not open for further replies.