Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skyblock issues, getting teleported to server selection when open challanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapman

Hello!
My first issue is getting teleported to server selection area every time i open /c or /challanges.
It started few min ago after i completed begginer challance to get island level 10. Right after that challange i get disconnected or teleported to server selection area and getting error message "due to limitations in Minecraft, we are destroying this book"
It seems like it has issues with finishing first challange book and getting 2nd one, my friend got the same issue asap he finished first book.

My 2nd issue is redstone clocks stopping... i tried to make cobblestone generator with 1 piston pushing blocks away from lava so I do not lose any of them but I could not make it. Redstone clock always stops. tried with 2 repeaters, 4 repeaters and even with 5 repeaters on slowest setting. It always stop. How do I make infinite redstone signal source?!

Last edited:

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
Hello!
My first issue is getting teleported to server selection area every time i open /c or /challanges.
It started few min ago after i completed begginer challance to get island level 10. Right after that challange i get disconnected or teleported to server selection area and getting error message "due to limitations in Minecraft, we are destroying this book"
My 2nd issue is redstone clocks stopping... i tried to make cobblestone generator with 1 piston pushing blocks away from lava so I do not lose any of them but I could not make it. Redstone clock always stops. tried with 2 repeaters, 4 repeaters and even with 5 repeaters on slowest setting. It always stop. How do I make infinite redstone signal source?!
Found a bug? Make a bug report here: https://pika-network.net/form/6/select

OP
OP
S

Shapman

I do not know if those are buggs. Im looking for solution to solve this, and post about reporting it as bug is not helpful.

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
Your choice I'm not sure I don't play there, sound like a bug though.

Status
Not open for further replies.