Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skill or Broken Anti-Cheat?

uncleyamete

I dont know how its possible, but Console gave me today third ban for cheating on skywars for no reason xdd

i play clear without any hack client in mc computer, im just playin with labymod client, i have on many videos that i was playin SkyWars or any other Games without any OP things that other players doesnt have and gave me skill or someting else

(Im weak noob so)

-yamete___

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
  • jOLu.png
    jOLu.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Sťahovanie.png
    Sťahovanie.png
    42 KB · Views: 8

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
I dont know how its possible, but Console gave me today third ban for cheating on skywars for no reason xdd

i play clear without any hack client in mc computer, im just playin with labymod client, i have on many videos that i was playin SkyWars or any other Games without any OP things that other players doesnt have and gave me skill or someting else

(Im weak noob so)

-yamete___
See if the new anti-cheat is kind of trash and check if you're using an illegal module on the network.
Since ur using labymod no one wanna trust u are not hacking myself cause there are 10s of free ghost clients which work as a mod but still I would appeal with valid proof here

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
Bro I got banned 2 times for abusing the double jump bug that was patched long ago in rumble lol but I'm unbanned so yes

OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

they unbanned me two times today, i write some people in A-Team that i domt have problem send my videos from gameplay or if someone from A-Tesm chechk my PC with teamviewer

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If you ever get banned falsely it’s not that hard to appeal. (Appealing will always be you’re friend!).

Quit

Epic Pika

(Im weak noob so)

-yamete___
I Mean Its Probably Just Your Ping Since You Are Going In Chunks The Server Has Not Loaded

OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

See if the new anti-cheat is kind of trash and check if you're using an illegal module on the network.
Since ur using labymod no one wanna trust u are not hacking myself cause there are 10s of free ghost clients which work as a mod but still I would appeal with valid proof here
do i look that i need cheating ? :D i played without hacks only with my skill :D

apunyt

Banned

(Im weak noob so)

-yamete___
Hi that's not your skill and pls if u get this problem first u have to fix your internet then play because sometimes u lag and teleport so pika anticheat thinks u are hacking and if u want to get unbanned so contect staff or appeal for it.

~ankit

OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

Hi that's not your skill and pls if u get this problem first u have to fix your internet then play because sometimes u lag and teleport so pika anticheat thinks u are hacking and if u want to get unbanned so contect staff or appeal for it.

~ankit
i think its not problem in internet bcs i play with 50 ping, few min ago i got another ban xd

ItsMixer

Pika Member
Recently the anti-cheat has been false banning more than ever. I hope the staff can address this, and I understand that this new anti-cheat is still in development, so this is to be expected.