Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Shop Management, Tool Preferences, Potions, and Stone and Iron Sword Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadwastaken

Minecraft Username:
barbagitarr​

Suggestion:
Shop Management, Tool Preferences, Potions, and Stone and Iron Sword Pricing​

Detailed description:
Shop Management - I think there should be an option in the Bedwars lobby to setup the shop quick buy instead of setting it up in a game as you may get killed as an afk person a lot of times so this might help many people to setup the quick buy for the shop.

Tool Preferences - If there is an option in the Bedwars lobby to setup whatever you buy goes to which slot in your hotbar will help a lot for many people so as an example if you have a hotkey for slot 9 that is easier to get to than others then you may prefer when you buy blocks from the shop that they instantly go to slot 9 instead of 4 as this is normal as the sword is in slot 1 iron and gold in 2 and 3. Tool Preferences is already used by servers and it would massively help Pika Network as well.

Potions - I think there should be an invisible potion that is for 30 seconds in bedwars for 2 emeralds as it is really useful and makes the game a bit more faster paced since an invisible person can get a bed easier than being seen, this potion would make a great improvement in my opinion.

Stone and Iron Sword Pricing - I feel that the stone and iron swords are overpriced, I think the stone sword should be 10 Iron and the Iron Sword should be 7 Gold. This is a normal price to me and makes sense for it to be like this.​

Reason(s):
I want Pika Network Bedwars to be really good and just fun to play, there are always room for improvements but I think these ideas I have suggested would improve Bedwars a lot.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
Shop Management - Already Suggested

Tool Preferences - Already Suggested

Invis Pots - Already Suggested and Denied

Stone and Iron Sword Pricing - Already Suggested and Denied

tlang

Veteran
Hello Nadwastaken,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.