Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Shop limit increases

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDevilNZ

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
KingDevilNZ

Suggestion:
Shop limit increases

Detailed description:
There needs to be a way to boost shop limits beyond the 75 max at highest rank. Even a 'Shop Booster' or something in the websites store. I know I'd pay a bit more for an uncapped shop limit.

I'm only a week into this Pika-Network but I already have big ambitions to help people with a shop system like no other. Came to a screaming halt today when I discovered the max shops any one player can have is 75 with the best rank. Stage one of my four stage shopping complex requires 144 shops alone little own the 576 I'll need in total.

Please give this some serious consideration. And for those who play that are keen for raised shop limits please show your interest with an 'Agree' reaction below.

Thanks all :-)

Reason(s):
After a week of planning/building/playing and enjoying the server I hit this hurdle and am now feeling like my first week on Pika-Network was a waste of time. By lifting the cap on shops you will not only solve my issue but may see more new players stay due to avoided disappointment.​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There is no cap, you can win playershops from the crates. I think I can make over 600 shops.

OP
OP
KingDevilNZ

KingDevilNZ

Pika Member
There is no cap, you can win playershops from the crates. I think I can make over 600 shops.
Oh right. Maybe it's just the wording of the VIP descriptions that gave me a firm impression that there was a "max shops" per rank. This is music to my ears, thank you.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello KingDevilNZ,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Your suggestion is accepted since this is already possible.​
Have fun playing!​

Good night,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.