• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Several

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakz123

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
DragonR

Suggestion:
Several

Detailed description:
1) Reduce cooldown on donator kits. Having to wait 30mins till you get a kit to pvp is too long especially since you cant access the kit below your rank.
2) Add boosters back. Theyve been missing for a while would like them back since they are useful.
3) Add more pvp kits. For example if you buy the summer gkit you have to wait a whole week just to get a set like it isnt even worth it. Add different pvp kits with the same cooldown timer as a donator kit. Or make it possible to get good armour then.​

Reason(s):

CallMeDqrkneZz

Rare Pika
+1 we need some gkits with a lower cooldown. I mean the new gkit summer is good but 7 days just for 1 protection level 18 set and a shockwave 3 pickaxe isn’t really worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:

Outscale

Legendary Pika
+1
I agree with everything said above , gkit key cooldown is 7 days and thats fine , its fair.. but the new gkit summer is really long cooldown for no reason

voodootje0

Staff member
Owner
Hey yakz123,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that some of your suggestions are accepted and are going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.