Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

server ripping us off?

Do you want useless stuff removed from Vote party, Voting crate and Premium crate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

auro1

Banned
hey there

i was just wondering in the Vp and voting crates most of the time we get sh!t from it like cobra kit , champion kit and we have to vote fricking 5 times just to open one voting crate and most of time it's crap and for the vp we vote 200 times and most time it's kits like wtf and also please remove kits from premiumkeys like seriously its so annoying waiting 1 week to get just 4 keys and for doner and doner+ just one key and they get like 3 custom kits and that's not fair and espicially for the ones who actually buy it and i think that's rip off so please remove kits from voting crate, premium crate and Vote party and replace with something else like maybe less amount of tokens or money or mcmmo.
So basicly remove these.
-Kit cobra - Kit champion - Beacon - And all the kit armor if i missed
- 3 kit custom - 3/1 vp from prem crate - so rip off .- and ya just remove useless stuff.
Btw i made the title clickbait so people will actually read it lol
peace.

Last edited:

Hagop

Dude it was supposed to be like that, it was supposed to rip you off to ashes.

Halsey

Banned
See this as gambling, there is a very low chance of you getting something good, once you get 3 more premium keys and the other time 3 custom sets. It would be really unfair if you ALWAYS get something good.

And if I'm correct, this got suggested twice and both of them got denied.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Really nice idea! Let's also remove raiding, soooo annoying. O and maybe... hmm... give every a few mil per vote?
Really smart. Definitely +1! Good idea!

Halsey

Banned
Just went trough the threads I talked about before, and this is what @DirkieXP said:

"That is the fun part about a crate, 30% of the items you can win are really good, 40% is averge,20% is meh and 10% is like IWDJHBWONBWC.

That will keep it fun to open those chests"

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Just went trough the threads I talked about before, and this is what @DirkieXP said:

"That is the fun part about a crate, 30% of the items you can win are really good, 40% is averge,20% is meh and 10% is like IWDJHBWONBWC.

That will keep it fun to open those chests"
Yep, done deal. O and if you hadn't noticed my post about this was completely sarcastic..
Why do you think this is smart? You would only win the things you want soooo...

Can this be locked seeing that this will never be implemented anyway?
Tagging some staff members who's opinion will probably be one of the most important (not saying other opinions are less important!):
@TheBearKingHD @Boomclaw

OP
OP
auro1

auro1

Banned
Ok maybe for voting key keep the same but remove it from prem crate and vp

Status
Not open for further replies.