Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Seriously? (VOTE!)

Should OpFacs2 Be more looked after?

• Nu, it doesn't deserve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, its a pain playing there needs serious help

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salema13414

Pika Lover
Well recently ive been playing on op facs 2 for a while now and i noticed that literally no Staff, Yes None! play there.
Like seriously u should recruit staff that are willing to play there more and not just op facs
1 . Op FACS2 is flooded with hackers And bugs, half the favs there are 2 people thst create a fac and make 10 alts to get f power.

Another thing i wanna ask where is the bug fixing? The mcmmo that it says op facs 2 has? The pvs?.... The staff?

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
Well recently ive been playing on op facs 2 for a while now and i noticed that literally no Staff, Yes None! play there.
Like seriously u should recruit staff that are willing to play there more and not just op facs
1 . Op FACS2 is flooded with hackers And bugs, half the favs there are 2 people thst create a fac and make 10 alts to get f power.

Another thing i wanna ask where is the bug fixing? The mcmmo that it says op facs 2 has? The pvs?.... The staff?
@Younger @ADHDspot @DutchSmash @Thav01 @PizzaMC @superdano @KayleeeSea @Destruct @DutchminerHD @NexiousPlayz
@Harshhc_returns @LittleFeather96 @Fangston @Whysomad @Skittlez

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i play on op fac 2 sometimes @Younger is there but still no hackers but when he is offline a tons of hackers come and pvp using kill aura/anti kb/fly hacks they need to add more staff to the op fac 2 gamemode or to add the plugin like in Kit-PvP if they use kill aura They get AUTOBANNED

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
i play on op fac 2 sometimes @Younger is there but still no hackers but when he is offline a tons of hackers come and pvp using kill aura/anti kb/fly hacks they need to add more staff to the op fac 2 gamemode or to add the plugin like in Kit-PvP if they use kill aura They get AUTOBANNED
Srsly? Never seen him there :eek:

OP
OP
Salema13414

Salema13414

Pika Lover
Its not just the hackers tbh

Daantje8

To be honest this is the fault off the owners. 5/20 Staff are for pvp servers . Including all factions servers/kit pvp ... . They should stop adding non-pvp staff.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
To be honest this is the fault off the owners. 5/20 Staff are for pvp servers . Including all factions servers/kit pvp ... . They should stop adding non-pvp staff.
Well not all Members that apply want to be a PvP staff.... We all have to have choices once in awhile...

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also not to mention of something should happen its to fix the Tp Glitch.... OP Factions is more like go to /warp pvp or abuse glitching into bases that people spend time making and have little to no effort getting into....

YoungerO_o

Since I'm global helper I've got to give attention to all servers , but i will give a little bit more focus on OP Factions 2 for the time being until PAC gets added there and it would be great if you guys could record and report the hackers (exception about some members) and not only creating threads about it. Also if you find any bugs glitches report them!

Locking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.