Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SkyWars - Solos & Doubles Ruins

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
Yeah, I like it! It looks amazing

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just my thought. I think the general concept of this map is good, but some of the places neededto change or it will be hard for the players to enjoy the map.

1. do not use slabs as the outer blocks, it will be very hard for the players to place block or to escape from a fight.
2. the layout is a bit odd. Right now the semi mid is pointing to the cracked bridge which is a bit weird cuz players would be hard to access the mid, vice versa. Instead of a "X" layout, i personally feel like "+" would be better to suit the mid.

Other minor stuff the builders will fix it if they think it gota be changed.
I would stay neutral for now.

xSk3ptica1

Pika Lover
I like this map but, a few things I do not. The slabs and the fences are in such a weird spot. Like as said before, it is hard to escape fights in that situation. other than that I would love to play this map and grind on it. It seems like it wouldn't take but 3 minutes to finish a game here +1

OP
OP
Gjoce11

Gjoce11

Rare Pika
Just my thought. I think the general concept of this map is good, but some of the places neededto change or it will be hard for the players to enjoy the map.

1. do not use slabs as the outer blocks, it will be very hard for the players to place block or to escape from a fight.
2. the layout is a bit odd. Right now the semi mid is pointing to the cracked bridge which is a bit weird cuz players would be hard to access the mid, vice versa. Instead of a "X" layout, i personally feel like "+" would be better to suit the mid.

Other minor stuff the builders will fix it if they think it gota be changed.
I would stay neutral for now.
I replaced the Slabs with Stone Bricks and changed the bridges a bit.

TryHardMarktin

Developer
Hello Gjoce11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a Map Submission. Your submission is quite interesting and from the footage, I really appreciate the community submitting their maps and being creative. However, there are some things we would like to recommend that we think may improve the quality of your submission.
  • The platforms seem very basic and plain to look at, recommend you should do something about that.
  • The tree seems to be out of place or needs to be reworked to fit in a ruined theme map.
I hope that you are already at work to fix these issues. Once again, we would like to wish you the best of luck with your project! If you haven't checked our reference, we recommend you do so. Here is a link to our submission guidelines → Map Submission Information & Guidelines.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
Hello Gjoce11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a Map Submission. Your submission is quite interesting and from the footage, I really appreciate the community submitting their maps and being creative. However, there are some things we would like to recommend that we think may improve the quality of your submission.
  • The platforms seem very basic and plain to look at, recommend you should do something about that.
  • The tree seems to be out of place or needs to be reworked to fit in a ruined theme map.
I hope that you are already at work to fix these issues. Once again, we would like to wish you the best of luck with your project! If you haven't checked our reference, we recommend you do so. Here is a link to our submission guidelines → Map Submission Information & Guidelines.
As TryHardMarktin said, I find these builds basic as well, But the overall look and idea seem great though.
I will stay neutral on this until further changes.

OP
OP
Gjoce11

Gjoce11

Rare Pika
Hello Gjoce11,

The platforms seem very basic and plain to look at, recommend you should do something about that - I think it's better now. View: https://imgur.com/a/KiCYeg8

The tree seems to be out of place or needs to be reworked to fit in a ruined theme map - I'm not sure if this is better but if it's not, I have another idea. View: https://imgur.com/a/ADcDvYc

zekskitten

Great Reporter
The platforms seem very basic and plain to look at, recommend you should do something about that - I think it's better now. View: https://imgur.com/a/KiCYeg8

The tree seems to be out of place or needs to be reworked to fit in a ruined theme map - I'm not sure if this is better but if it's not, I have another idea. View: https://imgur.com/a/ADcDvYc
The changes lead me to change my mind, It's a +1 From me.
It looks way better than before, I especially like the middle of the map.
But I still think you can do better with the spawn islands (and the chest islands next to them)

CoolCozmoGamer99

Staff Member
Trial

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Amazing map and amazing idea definitely +1 from me i hope it gets implemented in the future : D

Sulcrus

Banned
I liked this map personally, so
+1