Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RIP PikaNetwork 2014-2020

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Since Pika-Network got hacked and they removed all the plugins, itll be hard for them to bring it back up. If they changed the console password, theres no way to get it back from them.

JerryMine

The Pika
I was playing in creative until this actually hapened. Say goodbye to the redstones

Jurki_YT

Since Pika-Network got hacked and they removed all the plugins, itll be hard for them to bring it back up. If they changed the console password, theres no way to get it back from them.
I agree, but they can do "Forgot Password" thing, but it will still be very very very hard to get everything back, Im so sad about this stuff, I dont play on Pika that much, bcs I have premium account, but Im sad for people that does, and my friends... I just hope that they will do something about it, and maybe they have a backups, so maybe there is a chance to get the server back.

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Where did you get the information that the console was hacked?

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
The server will be back up soon. If you are not sure what happened, please do not spread wrong information.
Ranks, permissions, and similar will all stay unless they were given by the hackers.
If you bought a rank but lost it, make a payment related thread here on the forums.
The server has backups and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

ivan444452

The server will be back up soon. If you are not sure what happened, please do not spread wrong information.
Ranks, permissions, and similar will all stay unless they were given by the hackers.
If you bought a rank but lost it, make a payment related thread here on the forums.
how was it hacked?

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
what if ur rank u get is from the crates?