Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Richijzz Getting kicked for "flying" on server

Richijzz

Hello. A few minutes, i got kicked from the skyblock server for supposively flying. I did not fly, i did not have any hacks on or whatever. In the moment i got kicked, i was placing down an obsidian block. This is non sense. Fix the problem, because now i can`t get back to skyblock. It says that flying is not allowed. I would like if this bug would be fixed. Thanks. Kicked for no reason.png

Last edited:

Hellific

Veteran
Hello. A few minutes, i got kicked from the skyblock server for supposively flying. I did not fly, i did not have any hacks on or whatever. In the moment i got kicked, i was placing down an obsidian block. This is non sense. Fix the problem, because now i can`t get back to skyblock. It says that flying is not allowed. I would like if this bug would be fixed. Thanks. View attachment 9390
Hello there, if you are still having issues with this please try to reconnect your router and try to join again and notice how much ping you are getting, if u are still having issues with this then contact a staff member or make a bug report

Luppeeyz

Banned
Everytime i join CSB, I always have my ping goes over 500.