Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Revamping /transfer Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate33

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Kate33​

Suggestion:
Revamping /transfer Shop​

Detailed description:
I have noticed an underutilisation of /transfer shop in OP-SkyBlock for several reasons mentioned in the next section.

I believe/transfer can be revamped in several ways and below mentioned are some of the methods I thought of for the same.

1. Making the Transfer shop at more regular and varied intervals. This can be done to make it fair for players across different time zones to have a fair chance at accessing the transfer shop. The intervals can be random or fixed but it should be re-stocked at different times.
  2. Adding a permanent transfer shop similar to /shop but with mobcoins currency, higher prices than the current transfer shop, adding more items, etc. This makes it fair for every player since they can access the transfer shop at any time and can make a wise decision to spend their mobcoins rather than wasting it in a hurry on items that they don't need when the transfer shop restocks.
  3. Being able to purchase enchantment books with mobcoins similar to purchasing them with exp. This could be an additional method of spending mobcoins along with the transfer shop.
  4. Adding a more fun, gambling touch to the use of mobcoins could be to add something similar to a slot machine for mobcoins where players could spend a fixed amount of mobcoins and try their luck at receiving 1 or more items randomized items such as crates.
  5. Additionally, I believe there can be more ways that I may not have thought of to make the mobcoins currency. and /transfer shop be utilised more as the secondary currency ingame. Other players who have more ideas for the same can reply with their suggestions to help improve the transfer shop.
The developers may then decide what suits the gameplay the most and create a balanced, fair improvement to the gamemode.​

Reason(s):
There are multiple reasons for this as listed below.

1. Since the restock of the current /transfer shop is at a fixed time, a lot of players haven't been able to log on to the game at that exact time due to several reasons such as timezone clash, work, school, etc. This makes it unfair for those players since the current transfer shop empties in less than 30 seconds of restocking and the player then cannot purchase.
  2. The time interval between restock is quite long considering how quickly it gets emptied and the very limited stock. This once again makes it unfair for players who missed the transfer shop restock by just a couple minutes since they would get absolutely nothing from the transfer shop.
  3. Due to this players do not consider mobcoins as an important secondary currency due to the very limited use of mobcoins, thus making it underutilized despite being an interesting element in the game.
  4. Grinding and collecting mobheads is also reduced due to the same reasons.

JustToGoody

The Pika
i think i should give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

saaiber10

Epic Pika
they just need to put the transfer thing personal not public than it was good

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Kate33,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.