Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPotatoes

IGN: LordPotatoes
User shop signs
  • Allow player created shop signs to send/receive funds straight into the users balance. This will be a lot easier than having to visit each sign in all locations to place/receive money.​
  • Allow user created shops to sell from double or normal chests rather than the signs as they can be filled automatically via hoppers while the signs must be filled manually.
  • Allow signs to auto sell. Example Signs with a designated command entered and placed onto chests will do something like (auto sell) periodically every 30 min or so. Allowing for truly efficient farms that will never overflow. (This suggestion may be controversial as you can essentially make money by existing on someone's island)
  • If the suggestion above is not feasible then an alternate suggestion would be a placed sign chest command that when right clicked sells all sell-able items (or can be set to sell certain items with the item ID number) in the chest.
Villagers
  • Allow villagers to breed through the ability to eat food(can be given to them via right click and hold) as to not accidentally drop needed material. Currently they don't pick up placed stacks of food meaning the second best thing to get them to breed is to trade with them.
Nether
  • Bring back nether explorations. An optional nether portal located near spawn that lets you explore the nether rather than bringing you to a nether biome island. Other then portal-less pig-man farming and wither skulls they aren't worth investing time into. So why not give nether explorations another chance to make it back into the system. (If its possible, make a custom nether spawn entrance that also has its own nether shop with the ability to sell nether related items to the players)
Sell-able Items
  • Expand the list of sell-able items to the server(always try to sell items to find that they cant be sold) with the possibility to change how much each thing sells for. Creeper gunpowder is the main income of spawner owners while others have to start with cactus. A re-balance in sold goods will cause people to consider other possibilities rather than creating clone islands built to sell only one type of items.
These are just few tweaks or commands that may help out the the trade system and allow people to get settled into classic sky-block. This list may be altered over time with new ideas and innovative suggestions. Let me know the pros and cons with your comments.

Last edited:

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
i'm not sure about the nether exploration since hackers could use flight for finding Spawners and chests. But i would agree with the other ones i do think these are good suggestions. I think that for ingame levels /rankup there should be um more abilities such as creating a quickshop.

umar1717

Banned
i'm not sure about the nether exploration since hackers could use flight for finding Spawners and chests. But i would agree with the other ones i do think these are good suggestions. I think that for ingame levels /rankup there should be um more abilities such as creating a quickshop.
Nether exploration was added in previous seasons, also hackers cant silk mine the spawners only skylord+ can.

Beatless27

These are all about money. What about creativity?
  • Players can build structer in their island that can be voted. After some vote points, owner of the island can have more island space.
  • Voting costs money and if you vote someones structer in their island you will have chance to have vote key(or maybe some random blocks?).
  • And a system that detects the structers in an island would be good to voting system.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
Nether exploration was added in previous seasons, also hackers cant silk mine the spawners only skylord+ can.
I think um silking spawners should be allowed for normal players but again should be added into /rankup ... some requirements would be needed game playtime like on opsb.

umar1717

Banned
I think um silking spawners should be allowed for normal players but again should be added into /rankup ... some requirements would be needed game playtime like on opsb.
-1 sorry but it should stay a donor only perk

Status
Not open for further replies.