Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Skywars suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Be patient please, it's not easy to update or reset a gamemode right away. But soon, skywars will be updated.

MrW0nka

Veteran
There's always a second option, which is to update skyblock WITHOUT resetting your islands. I thnik thats the best option rn.

Luppeeyz

Banned
There's always a second option, which is to update skyblock WITHOUT resetting your islands. I thnik thats the best option rn.
An Update is different from a reset. Reset means reset EVERYTHING and update is just update the server (fix bugs,add stuff)

MrW0nka

Veteran
An Update is different from a reset. Reset means reset EVERYTHING and update is just update the server (fix bugs,add stuff)
When they reset it they also update stuff like kits, islands, plugins and other important and cosmetic stuff. Afterwards the owners can decide to either reset it completely which means to delete progress or just let it be so. I know that from experience like I said :)

P.s There's no owner in the world that would just reset a server and NOT do an update

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
im about to say fix the cage glitch and put better plugin for hackers.Thanks for your attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.