Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Well, you made a good effort and a few good changes with your survival reset... and for a bit attracted comparatively large crowds. That has all faded now.

You'll never get back to the heyday of survival... there are too many other games for players to go to, like eggwars and bedwars and on and on... it dilutes the player group.

Mainly though, you lost it when you refused to update the survival version. The game goes up to 1.13 now I believe? You're still stuck at 1.8... years behind. Even though you made a few good changes, it's still just a rehash of what you've been serving up for years. You will not get renewed interest in survival by doing the same thing over and over.

Best of Luck
The Jestyr

zquizle

Banned
Well, you made a good effort and a few good changes with your survival reset... and for a bit attracted comparatively large crowds. That has all faded now.

You'll never get back to the heyday of survival... there are too many other games for players to go to, like eggwars and bedwars and on and on... it dilutes the player group.

Mainly though, you lost it when you refused to update the survival version. The game goes up to 1.13 now I believe? You're still stuck at 1.8... years behind. Even though you made a few good changes, it's still just a rehash of what you've been serving up for years. You will not get renewed interest in survival by doing the same thing over and over.

Best of Luck
The Jestyr
Its not "stuck" in 1.8. The reason why it is in 1.8 is, that pvp is much better in 1.8 than in 1.1.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Yes, fighting is much simpler in 1.8... but pvp is by far one of the smallest considerations in a survival server... there's factions and eggwars and bedwars for the players really into pvp

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1.12.2 was all planned, spawn was built for 1.12.2 using new blocks and then we had to change everything. Dusan tried to make it different with quests and other things but now he is gone and things just aren't getting updated so survival is dying once again.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
It was a good effort... and was appreciated... but dying? yup, pretty much.
The snapshot for 1.13 looks pretty awesome. If only Pika could "get with the times" on this one.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
It was a good effort... and was appreciated... but dying? yup, pretty much.
The snapshot for 1.13 looks pretty awesome. If only Pika could "get with the times" on this one.
From what I remember the server is dealing MINECRAFT right now ... so updates would fall back probably factions is being updated. But you are right on one thing that survival should have been on the latest versions as people much prefer it that way. Or if combat mechanics were the thing pika could have put in 1.8 pvp plugin

lillykat86

Epic Pika
LoL, its 2024 and Pika is still using 1.8 :D Sad thing is i will still come back to take a gander hahahah!

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
LoL, its 2024 and Pika is still using 1.8 :D Sad thing is i will still come back to take a gander hahahah!
tooo ... bad that only half of the pvp community remains there are no youtubers to play this **** game and everyone is now in SAO because why not (they want wifus) ? Hypixel is trying to milk minecraft but their staff can't think of a idea to get more player base. Everyone is now on MINEPLEX this is my diary from 2024...

THE END

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.