Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Reporter Rank & Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Reporter Rank & Rewards

Detailed description:
Just like top voters of the month I would like to suggest "Reporters of the month" Meaning the the person with the highest reports (or a goal could be set by the management like 200 chat reports 100 gameplays etc) will win rewards like top reporters as they are contributing in the community and helping it by clearing the hackers. This would also promote the "Great reporter" rank. There would be motivation.

Also, add a great reporter rank: ( From other server owner by pika ):
What this is: So many players report hackers, and I think they should be recognized and rewarded for their hard work in keeping pika a safe community. How to achieve this rank:

> 200 reports
Once you accomplish this, you can contact staff to get the rank setup.

Reason(s):
This would simply motivate the community to report the rule breakers and would motivate them to keep the server clean. After all no one likes rule breakers and this would help the server. I feel as if no reward for reporting kinda makes it dead.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Pika-Network has enough staff to handle rules breaker, if pika reward for reports so there will be too many false report as well.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Reporter Rank & Rewards

Detailed description:
Just like top voters of the month I would like to suggest "Reporters of the month" Meaning the the person with the highest reports (or a goal could be set by the management like 200 chat reports 100 gameplays etc) will win rewards like top reporters as they are contributing in the community and helping it by clearing the hackers. This would also promote the "Great reporter" rank. There would be motivation.

Also, add a great reporter rank: ( From other server owner by pika ):

What this is: So many players report hackers, and I think they should be recognized and rewarded for their hard work in keeping pika a safe community. How to achieve this rank:

> 200 reports

Once you accomplish this, you can contact staff to get the rank setup.

Reason(s):
This would simply motivate the community to report the rule breakers and would motivate them to keep the server clean. After all no one likes rule breakers and this would help the server. I feel as if no reward for reporting kinda makes it dead.
Don't think they will do something like Jartex (without the reward part). If that was implied I would have got it by now, got 400 accepted reports (which I accepted probably when I was staff)

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Pika-Network has enough staff to handle rules breaker, if pika reward for reports so there will be too many false report as well.
LOL. Pika doesn’t have enough staff u stupid? Staff rarely on kitpvp or on the server during NA times LMAFO.
Don't think they will do something like Jartex (without the reward part). If that was implied I would have got it by now, got 400 accepted reports (which I accepted probably when I was staff)
but doesn’t reporting get boring? I have 100+ reports too.

Psychobiology

Pika Lover
I feel this reporting reward idea would eventually lead to certain players reporting other players on the server randomly and try to get them banned just so they can get their rewards from it. It would give staff members a hard time and may also lead to some false bans.

9L4you

Rare Pika
i feel like this "Reporter rank" is a not a good idea but if it has rewards. then you dont know what is gonna happen next.Maybe/Maybe not::

Many People will spam in #Reports and try to get "reporter rank". Maybe they might add a real report also alot of fake reports.if the #reports get spammed then staff will not be able to read all threads.

This is the reason reporter is not needed

No offence for your idea,but there is also side effects for your medicine :)

So be careful in whatever ur trying to choose.

Regards
-UnovaDX

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
i feel like this "Reporter rank" is a not a good idea but if it has rewards. then you dont know what is gonna happen next.Maybe/Maybe not::

Many People will spam in #Reports and try to get "reporter rank". Maybe they might add a real report also alot of fake reports.if the #reports get spammed then staff will not be able to read all threads.

This is the reason reporter is not needed

No offence for your idea,but there is also side effects for your medicine :)

So be careful in whatever ur trying to choose.

Regards
-UnovaDX
Pika has implemented on its other server, the reporter rank, its just appreciation. There's no side effects as proven on jartex! No side effects of my medicie and I was careful in what I was trying to choose!

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pika has implemented on its other server, the reporter rank, its just appreciation. There's no side effects as proven on jartex! No side effects of my medicie and I was careful in what I was trying to choose!
to be clear, Pika and jartex aren't merged so we shouldn't say "pika has implemented on its another server" so if you referring to jartex then don't, It's not merged.

zquizle

Banned
Hello Player,
we do not have a system, which is able to check how many reports someone made and how many got accepted (we must count them all then).

The Idea is good, but we need a system for that to make it easier.

I stay neutral toward this suggestion.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
to be clear, Pika and jartex aren't merged so we shouldn't say "pika has implemented on its another server" so if you referring to jartex then don't, It's not merged.
I said that because someone said there would be a lot of spam and false reports, trying to prove my case here!

leaf26

Legendary Pika
If there was a list of reporters, that would let hackers see who to avoid and put targets on people's backs.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
If there was a list of reporters, that would let hackers see who to avoid and put targets on people's backs.
Isnt that a good thing? Preventing hackers it’s a good thing then.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
It wouldn't prevent hackers. It would enable hackers by telling everyone who is or isn't going to report hacks.
Lol, you think hackers check forums? Use your brain a bit, if everyone started reporting and competing for the reward, then most hackers would get ban smh.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey DarkSide_Mes,​
Thanks for reporting bugs, however, what you reported is not a glitch. This behavior is fully intended. You could make a suggestion and explain how you want it to behave instead.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.