Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Report and AntiCheat

• Thread starter Deleted member 92631
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 92631

Minecraft Username
svjeziluk

Suggestion:
Report and AntiCheat

Detailed description:
I think you guys need to get better anticheat because I have never saw staff on bedwars before.
Also add report system on bedwars.​

Reason(s):
Because when I saw hacker there is nothing I can do about it. I can't report him and there is nothing to insta ban him or warn staff that there is a hacker.​

Example(s):
It was 2 months ago and I was playing with my friends and in that game were 4 hackers. We coulnd't report them or anything else. I think adding report system or adding AntiCheat would be a perfect solution.

Zoming

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
svjeziluk

Suggestion:
Report and AntiCheat

Detailed description:
I think you guys need to get better anticheat because I have never saw staff on bedwars before.

Also add report system on bedwars.

Reason(s):
Because when I saw hacker there is nothing I can do about it. I can't report him and there is nothing to insta ban him or warn staff that there is a hacker.

Example(s):
It was 2 months ago and I was playing with my friends and in that game were 4 hackers. We coulnd't report them or anything else. I think adding report system or adding AntiCheat would be a perfect solution.
I played an Duo Bedwars game, and played with an staff, the staff would ban the hacker, but he see that was not an hacker, really have too staff, but they are active i already see 2 staffs on a same game.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
svjeziluk

Suggestion:
Report and AntiCheat

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Because when I saw hacker there is nothing I can do about it. I can't report him and there is nothing to insta ban him or warn staff that there is a hacker.

Example(s):
Most staff play opprison at this time,But some do play minigames but they must probably be nicked.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
svjeziluk

Suggestion:
Report and AntiCheat

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
ahh report command would become too hectic for staff to handle.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
/report will never be a thing, i know practice have it, but if it implement, 100% there will be many people /reporting sb who is legit and let staff become more busier then the site report system. so /report wont be a good thingi

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]-1[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/BGCOLOR]for this btw

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey svjeziluk,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.