Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Report against staff member Rovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddko

Hello Everyone !
My ign is raddko. The staff member i would like to report is Rovely. He doesnt do his job well. Let me explain the situation

So, i was peacefully playing practice on your server and as usual there are like 40% of the players there legit only. The other 60% are obviously reaching , using killaura etc.
The thing is that Rovely doesnt do his job well. After i faced some hackers on the practice platform, i gone crazy and insulted the hacker (yeah maybe that wasnt right , but the thing is that i got punished for insulting but all the hackers i have played against hasnt got any punishments at all.) I dont really think being a staff member and ignoring the bigger problems while dealing lower problems is right. In my eyes he shouldnt be doing that (not telling u to demote him lol , but atleast warn him to do his job better). I dont really know if he has got ban permissions but he probably does have them. So yeah , i am not complaining about my punishments because i was rulebreaking (so the hackers do) , but the hackers havent got punished .
I dont really remember the names of the hackers , but i am pretty sure that they are still free and they are playing in the server

Thanks for reading

Once again , im apologizing if the staff member doesnt have ban permissions and cannot deal the situation

//edit : just played once more game and realized that the hackers arent still banned (his ign is sobakapro)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
firstly my dear friend raddko
trials dont deal with bans, firstly i need to say that banning is the job of helper+ so you have no rightful right to blame not banning hackers out of the game for a trial
secondly, my dear friend
if you are bored of hackers just report them ur saying "i just played once more and realized the hackers arent still banned"
why the hel you are reporting them you have a forums account and you can access the reports subforum, dont complain about hackers here,
and the only "bad guy" here is you, considering you insulted, the hackers are always hacking you cant do anything to stop them, they will buy a vpn and play again, trials cant ban so dont blame these on rovely, if you geniuenly think someone cant do their job, contact with the manager so they can take a look at i it

and my advice instead of emberrassing staff here go pm them and talk about what happened, instead of saying "im apologizing if the staff member doesnt have ban permissions and cant deal the situation" go tell them that you are sorry personally,
im kind of mad just because you are writing here to somewhat embrerass rovely

Status
Not open for further replies.