Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Remove the block disappearing after bed break + Give kill credit for fireball kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dytel

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Dytel​

Suggestion:
Remove the block disappearing after bed break + Give kill credit for fireball kills​

Detailed description:
ok.. so.. I was always annoyed at couple things in bedwars but I just never came round to talking bout them here. First its the fireball kill credit.. whenever I am tryna do something fancy or just go full cringe mode and fireball someone.. the fireball just never gives me kill credit even though I hit them straight in the face movie style.. it gets annoying if you are grinding kills and such or even I suppose kill racing against someone. Second suggestion is the block disappearing after you break a bed.. so this is more of a quality of life suggestion but alot of people including me have extreme OCD when it comes to bed defenses and love to place the blocks back.. but in Pika we can't really do that since one block from around the defense just disappears.. Whether you break it from the back ,front, top or side, one block from any other side would just poof and we can't place the block back.. I don't know if its some glitch or any intended thing by Pika but I find it very annoying.. not just for me but maybe for others in this scenario: You are mining someone's defense thats made of obby and want to replace yours with their obby.. but you break their bed and a piece of obby poofs out.. boom no obby for you(I dont do that and neither do I buy obby but just for some people).

Anyways, TY for taking the time to read this suggestion and have fun playin'

Thanks,
Dytel - Jaddy Daddy​

Reason(s):
Mentioned in the description right after each suggestion.​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
these problems occur to me too, out of my 9 trillion wins and my 2 quadrillion kills these were my most annoying moments in bedwars

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Dytel,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is a bug that we are aware of. Suggestions are not the correct place to report bugs.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.