Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Remove pots from /shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notchbrinee

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Notchbrine​

Suggestion:
Remove pots from /shop​

Detailed description:
Since pots was added in /shop everyone would get dropped in seconds, we cant even gap when some cheaters or backstabbers using sharp 45 and hit us, they does alot damage with strength. I suggest to remove pots from /shop or make it rare otherwise pvp is trash. Why would u add pots in prison just like wut u did at factions? Factions weapon doesnt have that much sharpness on it but prison have sharp 45 strength 2 does x3.6 damage what if they brought sharp 45? Pots is legit sucks at prison.​

Reason(s):
Everyone will get killed in seconds if some cheaters or randoms brought sharp 45 and came in pvp backstab us.​

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
I think pots should still say in the shop because you can buy them as well OpFactions PvP is the same as the OpPrison one with high protection and high sharpness swords infact OpFactions has a Super Strength Pot which isn't in Prison. So, I'm going to be downvoting this and it should stay

krsy123

Legendary Pika
+1
Because I agree with the suggestion + the reasons said above.

RealSaltyTazzy

Great Reporter
I think pots should still say in the shop because you can buy them as well OpFactions PvP is the same as the OpPrison one with high protection and high sharpness swords infact OpFactions has a Super Strength Pot which isn't in Prison. So, I'm going to be downvoting this and it should stay
Don't compare OP Faction and OP Prison together, also OP faction has MCMMO and Op prison has no MCMMO, OP Prison Has high protection enchantment, but still, it is not enough to take on Sharp 45 sword with a strength 2 potion while eating an egapple, OP Faction has unlimited of egapples so when we in a war zone, we can chump it all the time we want, but while OP Prison, we only take at least 12-15 egapple to the Warzone, So my suggestion is to replace Strength 2 with a Speed 2 potion.

RealSaltyTazzy

Great Reporter
+1 Because getting strength 2 while having 12 seconds of Haste 3 + Speed 5 from the pickaxe, is just too OP, last season, we have barely enough time to eat an enchanted gapple from a backstabber with 12 seconds of Haste 3 + Speed 5 from the pickaxe, without strength 2, but this season you guys added Strength 2, causes us to get dropped faster while trying to eat an enchanted gapple.

Axdi

Pika Lover
+1 because pots are really easy to make so if a hacker even had a sharp 30 with strength and speed and possible crit hacks he could easily quick drop us with a backstab and i doubt anyone has the reaction time to chug an egap if they didn't know there was a hacker in the game

0czz

Rare Pika
neutral, if pika had good anticheat * cough cough * ( never gonna happen ) it would be no need to remove them, but remove str pots and add speed pots and it would be perfect ( pvping without speed is junk its so slow )

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1
I'm phantom and I'm currently bypassing chat filter ty

yolo4

Minecraft Username:
Notchbrine

Suggestion:
Remove pots from /shop

Detailed description:
Since pots was added in /shop everyone would get dropped in seconds, we cant even gap when some cheaters or backstabbers using sharp 45 and hit us, they does alot damage with strength. I suggest to remove pots from /shop or make it rare otherwise pvp is trash. Why would u add pots in prison just like wut u did at factions? Factions weapon doesnt have that much sharpness on it but prison have sharp 45 strength 2 does x3.6 damage what if they brought sharp 45? Pots is legit sucks at prison.

Reason(s):
Everyone will get killed in seconds if some cheaters or randoms brought sharp 45 and came in pvp backstab us.
+1 Because I got one shotted with boss kit, Strength is not good.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Notchbrine

Suggestion:
Remove pots from /shop

Detailed description:
Since pots was added in /shop everyone would get dropped in seconds, we cant even gap when some cheaters or backstabbers using sharp 45 and hit us, they does alot damage with strength. I suggest to remove pots from /shop or make it rare otherwise pvp is trash. Why would u add pots in prison just like wut u did at factions? Factions weapon doesnt have that much sharpness on it but prison have sharp 45 strength 2 does x3.6 damage what if they brought sharp 45? Pots is legit sucks at prison.

Reason(s):
Everyone will get killed in seconds if some cheaters or randoms brought sharp 45 and came in pvp backstab us.
+1 there are many batlant cheater in opp and opsb

FreePalestine

The Pika
Neutral
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Notchbrinee,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.