Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Kit-PvP Remove /playtimerewards

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

NxqL

Staff Member
Admin
Username:
NxqL​

Suggestion:
Remove /playtimerewards​

Detailed description:
Remove /playtimerewards from Kitpvp, so others can not use bots to afk to get free items.​

Reason(s):
Recently there is a guy named "IRailKidz" Start using bots to afk in spawn in order to make free items and trying to sell them to others, also, those bots are making the whole server laggy and unplayable, everyone's ping spike up to 200-400 ping, so in order to avoid this happens again, I think /playtimerewards should be permanantly removed from kitpvp.

Here are some videos that when the server gets botted:​

Example(s):

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1

No one really cares for playtimerewards plus it's been abused by some players to get more loot and to make the server unplayable due to lag.

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
I would honestly pick better ping than playtimerewards.. +1 for me but playtime rewards does boost the player count.

SuperSmashBro

Pika Lover
+1

This is absolutely the greatest rational decision that could be made since other staff members aren't doing anything to prevent this bot glitching from happening, and here Nx comes with the best possible solution AND also /playtimerewards is only used by like 10% of the people and no one is actually paying attention to it, so it wouldn't be any damage if its going to be removed, if anything it would fix ton of damage.
I think Nx deserves a promotion because he is the only staff that actually picked up information of how this bot glitch works and was the only one that came up with a solution to fix it (a solution that won't ruin the gamemode at all), he is the only staff that tried hard to find solution for this even weeks back, so i think a promotion should be deserved. Also Nx, TheTrueNova, and Anuly are the only staff members that are watching over kitpvp, without them it would be absolute chaos.

Krays

Great Reporter
+1
Kitpvp can really helps pika earn alot of money, and others staff act like dying, dont want to care.
Bots attack make server very laggy. Hope dev or admin take action

Bo5leF

Ok I understand your problem with the bots, but they respect the rules. It's clearly saying that we can use bots if they don't talk or move.
And other points why it's a -1 from me is that no ranks players can't get any sht without playtimerewards. Come on ? You are a goofy ah p2w kiddo you can't understand what important its for people playtimrewards