» STAFF Remaking our staff team

Discussion in 'News' started by DutchminerHD, Jun 16, 2017.

1. DutchminerHD

DutchminerHD Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Hello community,

Staff changes:

We had alot of complains about inactive staffs, too many hackers, false mutes/tempbans and a few other issues in the staff team. This will change!
    We'll change the whole staff team this week and we'll make around 20 new staffs within one month.
    Did you always want to be staff on pika-network? Go now and make a staff application @ https://pika-network.net/forums/staff_app_submission/.

Staff Rank changes:

Head admin rank has been removed.
    The job of head admins will be spread in the admin team wich means admins + owner will be the lead team.
    Moderator rank and helper rank will have small changes and trial helper rank will get removed.

We'll manage the gameplay time of every staff this time so we won't get any inactive staffs on pika-network again and so all the hackers get banned.

Bedwars updates:

More slots will come in bedwars + an anti cheat.
    We are aware of all the hackers in bedwars and will finaly get our anti cheats on it to ban our hackers away.
    We couldn't put an anti cheat plugin inside bedwars because of laggy nodes/servers. These were sponsored but i decided to remove them from pika-network and get my own nodes/servers for bedwars.

Other server updates:

I'm remaking every server one by one. Already did Factions and OpSkyblock.
    This will take a while to remake every server because i'm doing everything on my own. I'll have a few staff to help me with small things like crates/holograms to speed things up but it'll still take a few days every gamemode.

Why pika went down?

I was not very active from newyear untill 2 weeks ago because i was busy with other things in real life.
    This caused a few staff to rule on theirself and made a mess of pika-network while i was gone. We lost alot of players because the servers aren't up to date so that's why i'm updating everything

More information about the staff team will come soon.

I hope you'll hope the new updates so we can revive pika and make the community great again.

Regards,
    dutchminerHD - Owner pika-network

• Dislike x 17
    • Winner x 6
    • Optimistic x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Staff Approved x 1
    • Helpful x 1
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Cidnynator

Cidnynator Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Nice. I applied before you created the thread, will that be a problem or nah?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Desiiweee

Desiiweee Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Nice updates.

4. U-RITE

U-RITE Forum Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I'm actually hyped for this!

5. Helpteamall

Helpteamall Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice :D :heart: Keep going guys!

6. HeavyGuy

HeavyGuy Legendary Pika

Minecraft account: HeavyGuy
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Yep make pika great again

7. xRubyMC

xRubyMC Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    good luck to all applicants and have a good update, yoeri. dont forget the classic skyblock reset :3

8. EzGarry

EzGarry Rare Pika

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    wooooo i love yoeri! #PrayforPika#MakePikaGreatAgain!

9. AbedKilani

AbedKilani Legendary Pika

Minecraft account: AbedKilani
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0
    you disappointed us all, cap

10. marion29

marion29 Rare Pika

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Im excited for this! :D Another remakes and updates!

11. Davidva

Davidva The Pika

Ratings:
    +831 / 0
    New hope has grown.

12. EzGarry

EzGarry Rare Pika

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    a yoeri to hope!

13. DODE2K

DODE2K is a Verified  MemberDODE2K Legendary Pika

Minecraft account: DODE2K
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Hope it gets better :)

14. ZezzoTV

ZezzoTV Legendary Pika

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Pika Will be great again dont worry and all Staff Will come back yoeri is sorry that he didnt work and he Will fix it
    I trust pika
    And i wont leave it

15. Lasticy

Lasticy Forum Fantasiser

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Nice! I don't really have a problem for having more inactive staff members but okay. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. MrBas666

MrBas666 is a Verified  MemberMrBas666 Legendary Pika

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Bruh this better be a joke, the staff messed the server up? You for real? You messed the server up yourself yoeri. Dont blame others to look good yourself. Its time to step up and take responsibilities for your mistakes. Instead of this cowardly behaviour. Cuz this legit makes me mad. Staff and builders do everything to keep pika alive, yet you spent your time on that other server of yours. Rather pathetic if i may say so.

@DutchminerHD

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Lavandu

Lavandu Helper
    Helper

Minecraft account: Lavandu
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Good luck to everyone that applies!

18. JokerHD

JokerHD Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    This is complete crap, Staff remake you cant be serious sure there are inactive staff and stuff but to remove head admin rank. If you remove the Head Admin rank and give all admins the same power as a head admin there will be chaos and conflict. Trial Helper is there to gauge the new staff team members and to see if they are fit to be staff or not but by removing it if anyone who applies and get helper its easier for them to abuse not that everyone will. Oh and another Thing Staff didn't messed up you did its your job as owner to monitor the Staff Team even if your not that active would it kill you to at least check up on staff maybe once a week an make sure the server is heading in the right direction. Staff arent to be blamed because some server went down cause they werent up to date what are your so called managers/developers doing and you cant put all the work on the Head-Admins because they are doing there best as well its pisses me off to see that you just placed the blame on staff some owner you are. I may be out of line here but i dont care, this staff remake was bullshit from the start.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. EzGarry

EzGarry Rare Pika

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I don't really know..., you and mrbas got very fair points, yet we pikacrafters don't know who to choose.

20. MasterDandy

MasterDandy is a Verified  MemberMasterDandy Epic Pika

Minecraft account: MasterDandy
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Also don't forget how staff and builders have limited perms and responsibility to the server. Whenever there are chaos we have to wait for yoeri to clear and fix things up

• Like Like x 3