Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reason ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Banned
I was baned by dutch my ign [dagode] i know that some of you guys know me cuz i was donator + . Then dagode why tha fuk sake why did you put this hacked armor on you ?? Yep yep shit hapend . I made mistake i know i should listen to my friends . So it was on one sunny day ... It was on 12.10.2016 I was at LuxiZards voult she said that i can be whit her and that i can stay as for long as i want so i did. I was at ours LuxiZards base and my base i was looking for some armour and i found lots of this strange looking color cubes i didnt knew this is some hacked made stuff i saw many epic things like bedrock op ,fire wand etc same shit so i played whit it i puted it on cuz it was saying p15 omg the best armour (logic)... it was saying that it is unbreakable so i went to test it cuz (logic) i was courious and then somebody reported me . _TheNikola sorry :( i will never come back cuz my ban appeal was deneided i wroted this cuz i didnt get the reason why my ban appeal was deneided they just deneided me i writed to staff members but i still didnt get repley . I reported Robin cuz he puted this on the end befor closing my thread so i acctualy couldnt reply : Robin - Hey,________________________________________
I asked him to check ur ban appeal [ he asked dutch] , he finaly checked it and denied it.
____________________Reason i don't know to be honnest, if u wanne play again buy a unban or play on a alt.
If your not smart enaugh to notice why did i report Robin it is cuz that is literaly promotion to buy an unban no reson no nothing just buy a unban and be happy and fuck off so that we dont see you again . This is probably my last writing on the Pika network server so i want to put all my emotions i dont want to disrespect just telling truth that sometimes hurts . If writing was so bad it is probably cuz i am 8 years old i still didnt changed my acc age and i will pobably not cuz i am to lazy .

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
I hope that this story will teach you something useful .

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
The thing abaut it that i am so nutritious abaut my acc dagode is that i have cracked minecraft i tryed many times to go into pikanetwork but when i come whit new accaunt and type password it says that password is already in use by my last acc . So the point is that if i dont get unbaned whit my acc dagode i will not able to play on pika-net.

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
unbreakable armour was my mistake whit exspresing i forgot to mention my dioptry put down comments for questions of my dioptry .

Status
Not open for further replies.