Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Really?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uki

Why are you not banning hackers! I report every hacker i see but nothing happens!! Please fix!!

kuba_1616

You have to take under consideration that people aren't robots.. nobody plays 24/7 and we all have different timezones..
I know hackers are frustrating but you just need to accept the fact staff aren't always there.
Report is a solution too!

DNARuby

Rare Pika
^ Yup. We have lives too. They should get some rest and not a 24/7 being an online staff. We always look into reports one by one. Just be patient and we'll try our best to ban hackers.

Why are you not banning hackers! I report every hacker i see but nothing happens!! Please fix!!
Bro,Staff Members ain't bots.But yes you do have a reason.I've seen a hacker and told him i'm going to report you,Boom he leaves.It takes 6 matchs later and i see his name in the banned list.It takes time to ban players.When you report Don't Think "He is going to be banned in less than 30Sec" But yes we kinda need staff in BedWars and in OpFactions .(Oh if you send me a link to the Report Section im not reporting XD.I record Post then report)

jacobgamesgr

look is not easy to ban all the hackers you are reporting think many people report hackers and is not to easy to ban them all

Blues

Pika Lover
Hey,

You must be confused; /report is not /ban :confused:
Reporting someone sends a message to all online staff, and they aren’t on 24/7, and then they will check the player. If they then have enough proof , they ban them. Of course, sometimes you’re just bad and the opponent wasn’t actually hacking ;)

BeastBrower

Pika Member
Man report him ingame /report player reason - if any of staff is online
or come to forum with video proof and screenshot if u have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.