Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rayne80's Guide to Screensharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne80

Banned
Hello, this is just a little helpful guide to staff to help them with screensharing, from my experience these are my best ways to find hacked clients.

1. CheatSmasher/Sarefine screenshare tool

What are they you may ask? Well they are anti cheat tools that search you're pc for hacked client strings and files.
Note 1. sarefine has cheatmsmasher default installed with it, so it is the better choice)
Note 2. Cheatsmasher works mainly for premium launchers, it is compatible with some cracked launchers, and it works best when it is extracted and put onto the desktop and not in any folders.
Note 3. Sarefines vape detector has been patched (no worries i have found other ways ;) )

A) How does cheatsmasher work?
Well once you run the cheatsmasher.exe file it will open up a cmd screen, if it says loadlibrary A/B failed that means cheatsmasher is not compatible with their windows version or launcher.

if it successfully runs it will open up a .txt file, ignore all the top parts, down near the bottom.
If you find "Possible cheat found" or "cheat found" etc (there may be alot)
They are hacking.

Note: Possible cheat found sometimes has a glitch and can appear 1-2 times without a player hacking, so if all you see is possible cheat found (under 3 times) do not ban said player as it may be a glitch.
BUT if "cheat found" appears even once the player needs to be banned as they are using an hacked client.
Downloads:
Sarefine SS tool (Comes with motto ss tool):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2n9ub4wvycvwr59/Screenshare+Tools.zip
CheatSmasher Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zegatk12yk0n20y/cheatsmasher.rar

2. Process hacker 2? What is this? This is my favorite one that works 99% of the time giving that you are patient.

What this tool does is basically like cheatsmasher but a manual version and a more thorough version. This tool allows to to search EVERY string that your client has sent to minecraft (such as hacked client toggle's ,chat modules, like say a hacker type .bind etc you could use process hacker 2, search for .bind or bind and you will find every command his client side version has sent.

How to use this?

Download it here: http://processhacker.sourceforge.net/

When you start the program a bunch of running programs will appear such as
a)windows proccess's
b)anti virus's
etc

What you will be looking for is Javaw.exe , there will be 2 of them to be exact, you will need to choose the bottom one in the drop down list.

once you find it, right click on it and select properties, open up the memory tab and click on strings, input the number 4 for strings and hit enter.

A new screen will pop up and you will now see a button that says filter and it will then say "contains" which is a search filter.

Search for things such as "bind" "kill aura" "triggerbot" "aimbot" "Aimassist" "autoclicker" etc, you should always check for keyworks such as "hack" "client" ".jar" ".dll" "5zig" etc

Note: Not all clients can be found this way but many if not 90% can be detected

3. Last Activity Viewer, What this program does is search programs that you have recently used or ran/opened etc, such as injection clients, it even keeps track of items ran off of usb's (note if the user is aware of last activity viewer items can be deleted from the list by deleted items in youre prefetch folder and using regedit)

Download: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/lastactivityview.zip

4. Shell Bag View, Basically the same as Last activity viewer but calls up data from other sources incase they have hacked clients installed somewhere goofy.

Download: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shellbagsview.zip

Hope any of these help you :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
rayne80

rayne80

Banned
Also if any one needs help screensharing you can /msg rayne80

I can detect vape/incognito with ez :p

Dick tracy's mod gets incognito easily and vape can be detected with process hacker 2

Davidva

Veteran
Also if any one needs help screensharing you can /msg rayne80

I can detect vape/incognito with ez :p

Dick tracy's mod gets incognito easily and vape can be detected with process hacker 2
Vape isnt really hard to fins in a screenshare. Just go to the website and click on username to seeor they are registered. Btw nice guide mate!

OP
OP
rayne80

rayne80

Banned
Vspe forums has guides to hide vape most users are using google chrome incognito to hide browser history and stuff.

I had taken a page out of calvins book from minehq when he gave me tips about process hacker 2 xD

Davidva

Veteran
Vspe forums has guides to hide vape most users are using google chrome incognito to hide browser history and stuff.

I had taken a page out of calvins book from minehq when he gave me tips about process hacker 2 xD
I know you can hide it on that way. But when tour username is Leo and you type L it shows Leo automaticly

OP
OP
rayne80

rayne80

Banned
Not when you clear cookies and history and then use incognito mode it doesnt keep any info even log in data, :l

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@Brisngr Ahhwww.. I hope you've written in detail, with proofs of you not having hacks anymore/didn't have hacks(If it was a false ban).

Brisngr

Pika Lover
Well i did and got bored and thought i would never do it again :(

JChan

Epic Pika
I see a bunch of people talking about Vape above and they have no idea how to detect it.

A way to detect *cracked* Vape (idk if it works for others) is to use VoidTools Everything : https://www.voidtools.com/

A few staff members uses this and its a great way to detect skids using cracked ghost clients (Since most of these kids have no idea how to hide it correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.