Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ranks suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
So i have seen so many good suggestion with reset and i dont want them to go unoticed , a common theme in these suggestions was ranks.
There are mixed views on these and in this thread i will share with you my view, forum comm enters views,donator views and fighter/unranked player views.
so currently there is
Samurai : 10 euros/dollars
Ninja : 20 euros/dollars
warlock : 50 euros/dollars
alchemist: 80 euros/dollars
Anyway we can all agree why ranks are inplace
answer : to fund the server
so i have some suggestions to help this more concerning ranks

1) Updates to current ranks
a) /recipe command: Only alchemist has it, the point of this is for you to be able to see how to craft the item without researching which is helpful however as you know alchemist ranks arent just bought within a week of playing Minecraft and by the time your ready to buy it you gain experience and you already know how to craft most stuff which is why i suggest having /recipe for all donator ranks as compared to other commands and kits its not that 'OP'(IF THAT MAKES SENSE).
B) New kit:
(direct suggestion from zajdalix)
/kit random for donator : it gives you a random item
My suggestion is adding a new kit to alchemist like
/kit premium
But it has a longer cooldown time(1 day +) and has really nice stuff like keys and horse stuff etc.
c) TP
(my own suggestion and a collaboration of mati300's suggestion)
if you have rank you almost present yourself as a mature and trustworthy person in a lot of people's eyes i thing for tp's ranked players (probably more aimed at warlock and alchemist because of more experience and trust) should be able to tp quicker like 2 or 3 seconds instead of 4 and also /back and /trapped should be shortened
This is so they can help out and also not die(however this should probably be updated for all)
d)Alchemist rank issue
(origin of suggestion by helpers: Slendyy and cirty)
So as you know warlock and alchemist ranks are very highly regarded and however for the thirty euros more you pay for it most people believe you dont get as much as you could so there should be lots of update for alchemist rank
Suggestions:(from lots of people)
Brewing command
automatic smelting command
Nick with format
(there is more however i have forgot at the moment i will update this later)
However for me i still believe there is more to get out of Minecraft which leads me on to my next point

2) NEW RANKS
So i have thought about this carefully and hard and these views have been heavily influined by fighters and donators so these are
A) a rank below samurai
Rough price : 5 euro/dollar
purpose : A lot of people cant afford to donate to the server , Their parents wont let them or they always miss out on promotions and reductions therefore this way i predict the amount of ranks will be increased . To ensure this i also suggest making a simpler payment system for this rank so it looks more appealing .
Contains:
3 Homes
(Now my suggestion is to bump up the amount of homes
samurai: 5 homes
Ninja : 7 homes
warlock : 10 homes
alchemist : 16 homes)
/Kit tools
and a new kit esepcially for this rank ( contains some good item)
/repair(not /repair all)
and sign colours
Therefore players can get a taste of all the goodness ranks get them and if they tie in the cheap price and then the occasional offers they could get this for a very reasonable price in their eyes.

b) rank above alchemist
Now this is debatable and mainly in my opinion and will inovlve a lot of dedication
So the alchemist rank has been out for quite a while and has had mixed reviews none the less its popular and i believe its time for a even more respectable rank.
Purpose : (for server) great funding as it will cost a lot clearly
(for players) to play a really good version of Minecraft and to have very 'op'(considered ) abilities
Also once you get to this rank i mean your not gonna just have gone on to Minecraft and randomly bought it this rank is going to be for loyal and Pika players and with that i believe this rank should give the trust and abilites they deserve
so name (idk)
Price: 100 euros/dollars(its meant to be very expensive purely because how good it is)
abilities : new kit /kit(rank name)
Colour abilites in chat or Format for Nickname
/mine (idk how this will be)
/skull(debatable)
and some more stuff which i guess you guys can suggest
i hope you like this thread and i hope its not useless

Slendyy

Veteran
I agree to update ranks, but with to many privileges players will get bored.

In my opinion /feed should be removed, since u have it it's not survival anymore.
Kit building could get more stuff or another stuff like quartz or wool.
Kit donator tools is not that good tought.
In another way the difference between Warlock/ Alchemist it's so low, I won't play more 30 bucks for a few books and potions or claim blocks they should get something that makes them be special in relation to the others ranks.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I feel as though personally /fly is the only reason i bought my Warlock rank. I feel like I never ever use /kit (insert kit name here). Theres just nothing there that i need or can't just go make on my own. Bricks are nice. But with my resource pack I don't like the look of them very much. I feel like /fix all and /feed should stay in the rank system, however I would take away /feed from Warlock and make that a "top rank" slash command seeing how powerful it truly is.

(More thoughts to come later)

DJ

CloudAP

Veteran
The autosmelt and autobrew is interesting for alchemist. Like instant brewing

I would like to see that to alchemists. It reflects to their rank name too :D

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I feel as though personally /fly is the only reason i bought my Warlock rank. I feel like I never ever use /kit (insert kit name here). Theres just nothing there that i need or can't just go make on my own. Bricks are nice. But with my resource pack I don't like the look of them very much. I feel like /fix all and /feed should stay in the rank system, however I would take away /feed from Warlock and make that a "top rank" slash command seeing how powerful it truly is.

DJ
IN ALL FARINESS THIS Is very similar to me
3 reasons why i bought warlock:
1. it was very popular and i really liked the server so i wanted to donate.
2. /fly was with it
3. i liked the /nick command to

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I agree to update ranks, but with to many privileges players will get bored.

In my opinion /feed should be removed, since u have it it's not survival anymore.
Kit building could get more stuff or another stuff like quartz or wool.
Kit donator tools is not that good tought.
In another way the difference between Warlock/ Alchemist it's so low, I won't play more 30 bucks for a few books and potions or claim blocks they should get something that makes them be special in relation to the others ranks.
Agreed
/feed is pointless i agree maybe only for alchemists or something because ranks make life to easy for players which i dont think is neccesairly right or fair
Anyway i think ranks will be updated i just wanted to combine all suggestions ive heard and my own

Emminence2

Banned
good suggestions. But.. dont u think /skull would be a bit over powered since a big part of the survival economy is based around player heads?

Id like to hear more about /mine, any ideas, or maybe so some research about it on the internet.

also..what commands would a $5 rank have? A $10 rank only has /repair, /kit donator and /kit tools, what commands could u possible give to a $5 rank to make it even worth while paying for it.

its a good idea to boost the commands of warlock and alchemist ranks, especialy alchemist rank, but /kit skull and /mine shouldnt be a command for any buyable rank since u would be able to controle the marked etc...

the idea of colourfull ranks is extreamly hot and should be availible for every buyable rank starting from samurai.

Id like to see if alchemist+ ranks could talk in coulour by typing: &4Hello noobs, its mee :D.

sorry about the wierd format of this post, its 4am and im too tierd to think about how to make a good format. :p

<3 Emminence

Emminence2

Banned
The autosmelt and autobrew is interesting for alchemist. Like instant brewing

I would like to see that to alchemists. It reflects to their rank name too :D

it would be cool too, but do u have any idea how to add that :p

Emminence2

Banned

but i like my /feed :eek:..plz dont take it away

DJ

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
good suggestions. But.. dont u think /skull would be a bit over powered since a big part of the survival economy is based around player heads?

Id like to hear more about /mine, any ideas, or maybe so some research about it on the internet.

also..what commands would a $5 rank have? A $10 rank only has /repair, /kit donator and /kit tools, what commands could u possible give to a $5 rank to make it even worth while paying for it.

its a good idea to boost the commands of warlock and alchemist ranks, especialy alchemist rank, but /kit skull and /mine shouldnt be a command for any buyable rank since u would be able to controle the marked etc...

the idea of colourfull ranks is extreamly hot and should be availible for every buyable rank starting from samurai.

Id like to see if alchemist+ ranks could talk in coulour by typing: &4Hello noobs, its mee :D.

sorry about the wierd format of this post, its 4am and im too tierd to think about how to make a good format. :p

<3 Emminence
Yes
but the point is the rank will be expensive and furthermore exclusive and with a reset coming itll be fun to collect more player skulls.
I mean some people have their head as krazykaos gave it to them and they carry it through the reset it should be fair that people who didnt play in krazykaos' time have some chance to

Emminence2

Banned
doesnt give u the rights to do /skull xD
i know its just a suggestion u made, in my eyes its just very overpowered. I can also see how you might think how its cool and awsome, heck ye... i also share ur thought, it would be amazing to do /skull..but its just too Op :/

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
doesnt give u the rights to do /skull xD
i know its just a suggestion u made, in my eyes its just very overpowered. I can also see how you might think how its cool and awsome, heck ye... i also share ur thought, it would be amazing to do /skull..but its just too Op :/
Yeah nice picture
i get what you mean but there isnt going to be 1000 people able to spend 100 euros and dont you think by then you should maybe have ability to be overpowered idk?

ali99

Epic Pika
I disagree to change the ranks or upgrade them...dude survival is survival..whats the point having items just by commands?
and tp system is just simply unfair...srsly? donators could tpa faster than non-donators?

dont mind but the ranks r good as they are.....there is no need to add something to it...this would simply overpower people the survival community without effort...

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I disagree to change the ranks or upgrade them...dude survival is survival..whats the point having items just by commands?
and tp system is just simply unfair...srsly? donators could tpa faster than non-donators?

dont mind but the ranks r good as they are.....there is no need to add something to it...this would simply overpower people the survival community without effort...
These are just sort of combined suggestions
the tp system should be fixed for all i suppose
But ranks still need an upgrade like
samurai : to have a rank
Ninja : cool kits and /hat
warlock : /fly
and what do u have thats good for alchemist not much really i think it needs something powerful not just automatic brewing and smelting etc.

ali99

Epic Pika
These are just sort of combined suggestions
the tp system should be fixed for all i suppose
But ranks still need an upgrade like
samurai : to have a rank
Ninja : cool kits and /hat
warlock : /fly
and what do u have thats good for alchemist not much really i think it needs something powerful not just automatic brewing and smelting etc.

LOL!!
alchemist has more than enough..it has a /kit that gives u maxx enchanted books????
what else "powerful" it needs???
creative mode ?? XD

dude...survival is survival..nothing needs to be changed for the ranks...
whats the point?
alchemist r made the most powerful and rule over the survival?
do all the hard work by a press of button?

no dude..

Ranks r good as they are..

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
LOL!!
alchemist has more than enough..it has a /kit that gives u maxx enchanted books????
what else "powerful" it needs???
creative mode ?? XD

dude...survival is survival..nothing needs to be changed for the ranks...
whats the point?
alchemist r made the most powerful and rule over the survival?
do all the hard work by a press of button?

no dude..

Ranks r good as they are..
well everyone else disagrees with you ali99
i mean 30 euros on an extra kit , i dont think thats worth it
Although i do agree that this is survival and we should survive not spend money to survive

ali99

Epic Pika
well everyone else disagrees with you ali99
i mean 30 euros on an extra kit , i dont think thats worth it
Although i do agree that this is survival and we should survive not spend money to survive

yep...whats the point of pressing buttons....this makes everything unfair...

well there is one thing that could be added for alchemist...that he could write in colour text <3
but no kit or any thing of this sort should be given...because that would ruin thw whole point of survival...

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran

well there is one thing that could be added for alchemist...that he could write in colour text <3
but no kit or any thing of this sort should be given...because that would ruin thw whole point of survival...

Ok i like this well i will add this to it
its a good view

Status
Not open for further replies.