Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

rank reset ?

andrey6w

I also have a problem I did not play 1 year or 2 years ago on this server on factions more precisely and I had a rank of god and now I do not own I want to ask myself a question what happened more precisely or what is the problem of not I still have it?

JerryMine

The Pika
Things change throughout time, so does the the server.
If you want something to stay the same, then don't change, Don't even take another step forward.

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you want something to stay the same, then don't change, Don't even take another step forward.
LMAO , what a great motivation xD

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I also have a problem I did not play 1 year or 2 years ago on this server on factions more precisely and I had a rank of god and now I do not own I want to ask myself a question what happened more precisely or what is the problem of not I still have it?
if you have any kind of proofs of having the rank then dm the owners and sure they will take care of it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
that went a little off topic didn't it?

JerryMine

The Pika
if you have any kind of proofs of having the rank then dm the owners and sure they will take care of it
It's impossible to ask for a rank after 2 years quitting the game and have ur rank back

JerryMine

The Pika
Sir it's factions

we don't even know if he bought the rank or got the rank from crates

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sir it's factions

we don't even know if he bought the rank or got the rank from crates
that's why i asked him if he have any proof of having the rank ( payment receipt , screenshot ingame showing his account having the rank , screenshot of winning the rank from crates ... etc )

UpperGround

Great Reporter
that's why i asked him if he have any proof of having the rank ( payment receipt , screenshot ingame showing his account having the rank , screenshot of winning the rank from crates ... etc )
Jerry usually doesn't read the whole thing so don't give a fkrck about him

JerryMine

The Pika
Jerry usually doesn't read the whole thing so don't give a fkrck about him
cringe

usually people who doesn't know how to look through forums to get help won't have those kind of stuff

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
cringe

usually people who doesn't know how to look through forums to get help won't have those kind of stuff
are you mocking them or what ? , because this is not funny
and yes they might have this kind of stuff , like if he bought the rank he can get the payment receipt from his email or something

JerryMine

The Pika
are you mocking them or what ? , because this is not funny
and yes they might have this kind of stuff , like if he bought the rank he can get the payment receipt from his email or something
i think he is not replying to the forum, oh no i think its another case

OP
OP
A

andrey6w

I don't know if I have a picture or something I can prove but if a bigger admin looks for the archive or log he can see that I had it I'm sure of it