Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rank from Crates?

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
Hello everyone,

yesterday i won a ultimate rank on crates (kit-pvp) and i won Pro rank on factions.
my question is, do these rank stay on our account? or it will be removed next season? I spent 4 stacks of vote keys on both servers to get these. Please be permanent. xD

Nilsber

Hello everyone,

yesterday i won a ultimate rank on crates (kit-pvp) and i won Pro rank on factions.
my question is, do these rank stay on our account? or it will be removed next season? I spent 4 stacks of vote keys on both servers to get these. Please be permanent. xD
Good job.

Dan Farmer

Hello everyone,

Wrong If you have won a rank from the crates , the rank will be removed if the game mode gets reset don't worry they only do resets every 1/5 to
2 years

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Wrong If you have won a rank from the crates , the rank will be removed if the game mode gets reset don't worry they only do resets every 1/5 to
2 years
no it wont, the rank is yours forever, dont say things if you dont know it for 100% ;)