Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Rank before invite name

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
EnderBoyGamer1

Suggestion:
Rank before invite name

Detailed description:
So I think nobody understood what i mean here, So what I mean is that you should put a invite name format like this (Titan)EnderBoyGamer Has invited you, And that's what I mean. So Basically When Somebody Invites you/ You invite somebody, You should see that RANK that they have, But when your putting /p invite name, Make it so You don't need to type the rank like /p invite titan EnderBoyGamer, Cause that will be weird, and That's It, And Btw Make the (Rank) name , (Rank) color other, Like I mean It should be yellow if it is titan like (Yellow) Normal color, Like that.

Reason(s):
Because It looks Nice and cool to look if you have yt rank and stuff.

Example(s):
(Rank)EnderBoyGamer1 Has invited you to their party/ sent Invite to (Rank)EnderBoyGamer1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Would just make the chat messier.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a neutral because i think i should give this a neutral

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
EnderBoyGamer1

Suggestion:
Rank before invite name

Detailed description:
So I think nobody understood what i mean here, So what I mean is that you should put a invite name format like this (Titan)EnderBoyGamer Has invited you, And that's what I mean. So Basically When Somebody Invites you/ You invite somebody, You should see that RANK that they have, But when your putting /p invite name, Make it so You don't need to type the rank like /p invite titan EnderBoyGamer, Cause that will be weird, and That's It, And Btw Make the (Rank) name , (Rank) color other, Like I mean It should be yellow if it is titan like (Yellow) Normal color, Like that.

Reason(s):
Because It looks Nice and cool to look if you have yt rank and stuff.

Example(s):
(Rank)EnderBoyGamer1 Has invited you to their party/ sent Invite to (Rank)EnderBoyGamer1
-1 not need except to flex ur rank

Potato pwtato gay filter gay gay gay

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey EnderBoyGamer1,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!