Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ramos950 is hacking!!! diddent get it on vid but please go vanish and look at him, he has killaura, antikb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrol_Alekser

Pika Lover
me and another guy were fighting him upp top, and he was anti knickbacking like crazy, he was afk and we hit him, no knockback, then he came back and hit us down...

Unawarely

The Pika
Yeah, just download obs and look for a video tutorial for how to use it.

Dert

Pika Lover
Cheaters, cheaters are persons who are addicted to victory. If you find one of them RUN. They will fell good about the fact that they are scary. But you will now say in the chat this guy is hacking LMAO but he can’t kill me !!!! XD he suck at everything lololololol. And he will rage, and this is going to be your victory. /report thisguy.

93494fs4da_

Pika Member
me and another guy were fighting him upp top, and he was anti knickbacking like crazy, he was afk and we hit him, no knockback, then he came back and hit us down...
Report him on the fourms, If you are able to record it otherwise either ask a friend with a better pc to record it for you and send you the footage, I recommend OBS as a recording software although there is others out there like Bandicam then you upload the footage to youtube and then head over to
https://pika-network.net/report/ And Report Him

- Helo

Status
Not open for further replies.