Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactico

In my frustration at seeing my base destroyed, they could at least have left the spawner blocks alone, I would like to request anybody to write an informative article on what a normal Raider can do within their given powers compared to a cheatin' hacker so I can:
— better defend my base against them
— determine whether my base was raided normally or hacked into

Thank you,

Galactico

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
they can both do same things, just hackers can find base easier.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
As skyarmyfan11 said. But also like there are glitches witch u can use to get in xD.
But anyway a hacker or a raider (like meh) can do the same damage if we know what we doing.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
thats normal cuz both of them raid they same but hackers can find bases easier

OP
OP
Galactico

Galactico

From your answers, my questions are:
— How do Raiders scan for hidden bases? How do Hackers do it faster?
— Do Raiders have power to build/destroy blocks on faction-claimed lands? Am I protected if I set my faction to neutral?
— Why do they bother to destroy the spawner farms? Leaving those alone would have allowed for more loots to come back for after the owner has gathered wealth again.

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Answer 1 - They have X-Ray (basically they can see through blocks)
Answer 2-I don't know, sorry.
Answer 3- Because they are a bunch of 8 year old kiddos who desperatly need attention, when take pleasure from destroying what others have made with hard work.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Answer #1: Me personaly as a raider I look for claimed bases and from time to time I look up for unclaimed skybases. I also use the entity count in f3 witch shows how much entitys are in the chunk.
Answer #2 You cant build, only destroy with ceggs, tnt arrows (only in galactix) or tnt cannons.
Answer #3 Im not stupid enought to leave spawners behind, even if I cant get them ur the one getting a loss not me. And @FunkyDubstep its factions no one cares if u spent 300k or 0k for ur base/farm. Learn to leave with it.
For example I had a base in witch I spent a total of 3m building and upgrading it. I had 1 regen wall, 20 genned walls, obby oround the grinder and base protected with water. Spawner wise I had 10 zombie 5 skelly 5 spider 5 cavespider in 1 grinder and 2 blaze spawners in the second grinder. But that base got rip becouse of reset. And keep in mind everybase is raidable.

OP
OP
Galactico

Galactico

Thanks for your replies. I now have some ideas how to defend my base.

QUESTIONs:
— Have you tried breaching a water wall defence by poking it with sticky piston blocks?
— Any other ways to breach defences?
— Is putting your chests on the topmost blocks of the world a good idea? Can TNT still reach them?

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
1. No I havent , I ussually use hybrid cannons
2. Galactix has tnt arrows and eggs thees are helpfull but if he has water defences cannons are the num 1 option.
3. There are cannons who shoot in a straight line, bur you need to time when the tnt will explode cuz if it hits the chests too ealrly it will fall down and do nothing, but as I said there are tnt arrows so that doesnt change mycj unless u put water on em, then you should try hybriding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.