Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Questions about practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
So, is it some sort of kitpvp server but with /duel?
"ranked matches with elo" What do you mean ranked matches and what's "elo"
sorry for the dumb questions but I've never heard of a server called practice. What's the major idea of it? Thanks.

Destruct

Rare Pika
Hello! It's fine Abed, not everyone is highly skilled like me. Practice is more of the meaning of the word, it's for you to practice your skills in pvp which includes Unranked Matches, these matches do not interfere with your elo, it's possible we'll be adding a system where it shows how many deaths and kills you've gotten in the Unranked Matches though. In the Ranked Matches it gets more competitive, it includes points, known as the "elo", you gain this elo and the objective is for you to get the highest amount of elo to show up on the future leaderboards.

But yes, you'll have items you left click to click your duels against players, so somewhat like Kit-PvP, it includes potion pvp, soup pvp, archery, and gapple pvp, you duel other players in hopes of becoming better in pvp. You'll be selecting icons on the inventory on the sword you click, there is a que for you to wait out and find your match.

Have you ever heard of Kohi? It's gone now, but it's exactly like that, but Pikafied.

D

Deleted member 85

Man I thought when people were saying Kohi was becoming one with Badlion I thought it was just rumours. Damn.

But, this Practise server sounds pretty good.

YoungerO_o

Now that Kohi joined Badlion we will get many new players on practice hopefully

JChan

Epic Pika
Now people don't need to tell others to " Go 1v1 me at kohi/badlion"
Im pretty excited for this! Finally pika network having more pvp aspects

ali99

Epic Pika
/duel sounds great..we can finally have a private match against others without other interfering...
but I was thinking...is it possible to implement /duel within other servers like in survival or sky block..where u can only fight 1 v 1 without other interfering?
sorry this might be dumb...but it's cool too :p

YoungerO_o

No this wont happen Ali Survival and SkyBlock are non pvp servers and if you want to 1v1 someone you could just go to warp pvp and let nobody notice you

Status
Not open for further replies.