Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question About the Rule

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Does this rule apply in Factions where traps are not usable? If so I just want to clarify that tp trapping is different from normal trapping. Tp trapping the player cannot resist being trapped. Whereas normal trapping the player has the will to decide whether if they want to get close to the trap and get trap killed. If it's that way there should not be any anger for being killed by a trap.
1632925535533.png

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
I think it's only about tpa/portal trapping.Beacuse luring enemy in your trap was allowed and it should be it because no rules were broken.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
It only applies to traps no heal (like portal traps) other traps are not bannable

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Does this rule apply in Factions where traps are not usable? If so I just want to clarify that tp trapping is different from normal trapping. Tp trapping the player cannot resist being trapped. Whereas normal trapping the player has the will to decide whether if they want to get close to the trap and get trap killed. If it's that way there should not be any anger for being killed by a trap.
View attachment 32190
https://pika-network.net/threads/global-rules-explanations.62517/

" Trapping players
Locking up other players in portals or using teleport commands to teleport other players to you in order to kill or trap them. "