Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question about server difficulty.

_YaiRL_

Hey. So the server was on difficulty Peaceful till just a few days ago, when you changed it to Normal.
We all loved the change, Skyblock has become much more challenging and much more fun for all of us. The change also forced us to adjust our mob farms, to make them compatible with the mobs able or not able to Swim and such.. I, Personally, had to completely rebuild my Pigman grinder, and the whole process took me well over 5 hours. But we all loved it, and I haven't seen a single disagreement or complaint about that. So even though there was no reason for the change at the first place, the change was Great. And, today, I logged in to the server to find out that my Pigman grinder does not work anymore. I checked it and immidiately noticed that you changed the difficulty to Peaceful again. So here I am asking why did you do that, and if it is going to stay on Peaceful from now on.
The Normal difficulty was great for all of us, and I have already seen a few complaints on chat that it was changed back to Peaceful. So Normal difficulty was better.
So will the server difficulty stay Peaceful forever? Or will it change again to Normal and stay this way?
I have to ask this question because, first of all, it was better for all of us when it was Normal and not Peaceful, Skyblock was more challenging and more fun, and we loved it. our animals could move around our island, and we could ride our horses and pigs. We certainly did love the change. Second, if it is changed back to Peaceful, I have to destroy the new grinder I have built especially for the change, and build the old one again, from the beginning, block to block. The whole process will take well over 5 hours.
Please take your time to disscuss and consider your decision, and post your decision here.

umar1717

Banned
100% agree with you, All my farms are no loner working due to this update. +1 to change it back.

jonaskuuuh

Pika Member
hi yairl Ace here,

I fully agree with you. altough my grind didnt got affected by the change I can understand how stupid it must be for you to have to change everything. I hope they'll fix it and be clear about it soon!

Jonas AKA Ace AKA Jonaskuuuh

Kriskat_Gamer

Pika Member
I know who is _yairl_ and im Agree and my cow farm is no loner working due this update