Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question about kits.

CutthroatOwl

Hi, first thank you for clicking on this thread, now on to the problem. My friend bought a team kit, but when we go in doubles and I try to select it, it says that I do not own it. If you understood my problem please help, if not reply and I will try to explain it better. Thank you anyways.

NotEasyPeasy

umm just to add, one of the premium servers hypixel has a lot of skywars kits and skywars perks and also a lot of maps, this should be improved tht pika must hv the same things which it doesnt this is gonna make the server even more active nd attractive thank u so much

_DominikPro_

Banned
umm just to add, one of the premium servers hypixel has a lot of skywars kits and skywars perks and also a lot of maps, this should be improved tht pika must hv the same things which it doesnt this is gonna make the server even more active nd attractive thank u so much
Then make suggestions on new kits here if u want more kits share your ideas!

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hi, first thank you for clicking on this thread, now on to the problem. My friend bought a team kit, but when we go in doubles and I try to select it, it says that I do not own it. If you understood my problem please help, if not reply and I will try to explain it better. Thank you anyways.
Team kit basically means kit for skywars doubles mode your friend bought it so he will have it not you.
If you didn't understand then its your problem can't help.
If you find this useful follow me for more informative stuff.