Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pvs cleared 2x in a row

Deduction1

Hello, Today after the reset i started playing again. I had all of the factions spawners and swords in my pvs. I think it was my PV 1 or PV2.
We really need those spawners. I think it were 4 stacks of spawners. 1 or 2 stacks creeper or and 1 or 2 stacks of IG and some Villager spawners.
I unfortunatly have no proof because i was not recording at this time.
Im in the faction of Keanz, u can ask him for any proof because it was his spawners.
I have had this for 2 times now. It could be of my bad connection, i have no idea.
I just really need those spawners back.
EDIT: I do have proof of my pvs clearing. I cannot attach them in this ticket tho. Please tell me how i can show the video footage
This is a link to a youtube video, in the video is the proof. Please note that this is an example of what happened.
These are not the items i lost
View: https://youtu.be/5EE-gBDCHKc
IGN = Deductiom
OPFactions

Great regards,
Deduction

Attachments

• proof.PNG
    proof.PNG
    140.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deduction1

Edit: . You can always contact me on discord for any further questions to speed up the proces, rens#0710.

Last edited:

ignFat

Pika Lover
have the same issue here, my pv was also cleared twice.

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello, Today after the reset i started playing again. I had all of the factions spawners and swords in my pvs. I think it was my PV 1 or PV2.
We really need those spawners. I think it were 4 stacks of spawners. 1 or 2 stacks creeper or and 1 or 2 stacks of IG and some Villager spawners.
I unfortunatly have no proof because i was not recording at this time.
Im in the faction of Keanz, u can ask him for any proof because it was his spawners.
I have had this for 2 times now. It could be of my bad connection, i have no idea.
I just really need those spawners back.
EDIT: I do have proof of my pvs clearing. I cannot attach them in this ticket tho. Please tell me how i can show the video footage
This is a link to a youtube video, in the video is the proof. Please note that this is an example of what happened.
These are not the items i lost
View: https://youtu.be/5EE-gBDCHKc

Great regards,
Deduction
is this ur first time logging on after the reset

OP
OP
D

Deduction1

is this ur first time logging on after the reset
No it is not, i had been online before the reset too. And i was on since the server went online. The video was recorded like 5 hours after it happened. And it is sitll doing the same.